• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2015

That looks like a substantial bridge, still lots of work left as lots more poles etc on the van still, be nice to see a picture when its finished

Yeah all three mazes are in the Towers and this will likely be an exit.

For Ruins boffins it will be interesting as that part of the ruins has never been open to guests (used to store old Tussauds moulds) and is meant to be quite a creepy location.

As for possible entrances and exits you have as far as I know:

ruins entrance
Conservatory
Tunnel door
Star Garden bridge
Old west entrance (where bridge is being built)

Question is will 2 mazes share or is there another way in/out we haven't thought about?

Part of it is located directly under the banqueting hall floor where Brad Pitt and a torso of another celeb (along with various arms and legs) are currently resting. It's a much more compact route which will add to the atmosphere. The route even includes a door that just leads to a cascade of rubble in a corridor-like shell of a room.

Part of it is located directly under the banqueting hall floor where Brad Pitt and a torso of another celeb (along with various arms and legs) are currently resting. It's a much more compact route which will add to the atmosphere. The route even includes a door that just leads to a cascade of rubble in a corridor-like shell of a room.

Yeah that side door goes to the sub-banqueting room basement.

11891150_911779592225819_8835885452633968738_n.jpg

Here is a photo from yesterday if the new bridge.

Also all of the towers are now closed including the conservatory, as Hex is now exiting past the driving school.

I love how because of Scarefest we now get to visit parts of the Towers that were previously off limits. The Sanctuary was great for opening up a whole wing of the building I'd never seen before.

Interested to find out what route leads to that room below the banqueting hall. The towers confuse me.

I love how because of Scarefest we now get to visit parts of the Towers that were previously off limits. The Sanctuary was great for opening up a whole wing of the building I'd never seen before.

Interested to find out what route leads to that room below the banqueting hall. The towers confuse me.

I believe the door at the bottom of the stairs from the banqueting hall goes down there

IMG_1582_zpsebp2j41y.jpg

Maybe the route will be in the newly opened west entrance, through the gallery, dining halls and out the east entrance, kinda short tho. Or does the new door not go into the long gallery but below it? o_O

Yeah, I think that door is on the level below the Long Gallery. Wouldn't mind a walk around these formerly unopened areas when they finally get rid of all this Scarefest rubbish ;)

Obviously they'll just leave it all locked up year on year though with crappy props and stuff stored in them. Ah well.

You know it could just be an emergency exit but the long poles make me think they are going to cover it and make it a tunnel sort of thing

I expect this will be an exit or entrance to one of the mazes, maybe the sewer themed one, with it being in the lower level of the towers. It seems a bit odd to just be an emergency exit, like Phil said it will probably be covered up, you never know they could attach things to the end of it as they have recently removed all them bushes where this is. Like most of the carnival used to be in shipping contains and tents rather than all inside the goal striker building.