• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2017

I do not believe ToTT will return, well certainly not in its last incarnation anyway... there was a reason is dropped to a 4/family pumpkin rating.

Had a run through skinsnatchers earlier today ( thanks to scarecon) looks like it's going to be the same as last year. Still the same ending.
Oh well was still fun fun fun.
Can't wait for October :D

Had a run through skinsnatchers earlier today ( thanks to scarecon) looks like it's going to be the same as last year. Still the same ending.
Oh well was still fun fun fun.
Can't wait for October :D
I thought skinsnatchers as poor last year only had a few actor and I completely missed the ending everyone else has described
I was disappointed with scarefeat as a whole, I convinced my friends to go as the year before was good and I felt a bit embarrassed by it.
Hopefully there will be some good changes for this years event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did anyone who went to ScareCon get any insight as to what will be at AT this year for Scarefest ?? (We can safely assume Skin Snatchers will be back, any news on night time experiences) ??????

DENobc7XoAAPFdU

Why build scaffold and strengthen the bridge ? Is new maze exit? So confused :confused:

I think that scaffold is purely to hold up the temporary fencing either side of the bridge. Look closely and the don't quite touch.

I get the feeling this is just going to be an entrance to Her Ladyship's Garden. They'll clean those steps up for sure.

Seems like a better way to advertise the mazes, being in a more prime, open spot.

Having the entrance to Mine Tours use the old ToTT queueline seemed to create a lot of interest from passers by so I suspect this is the same thing for the other mazes.

DEOuqG0WAAIdWtE

If it is going to be entrance/exit the ground is not going to stand thousands of people walking on it and forbid it rains. Mud bath

DEOuqG0WAAIdWtE

If it is going to be entrance/exit the ground is not going to stand thousands of people walking on it and forbid it rains. Mud bath

There is actually a pathway there I think, it's just overgrown. But there's various netting and plastic meshes they can put down to stop it from turning to mud.

If anyone remembers the opening year of The Sanctuary, the queuline looped around the garden and if I'm not mistaken this photo is taken from that path. Easy enough to join on to this doorway?

We noticed that they had placed scaffolding on the bridge when we last visited. I very much doubt they will use that bridge. If so i guess it would be really cool. :)

I had a little wonder around the conservatory yesterday and took this photo. It appears that Terror Of The Towers is returning. :(

I had a little wonder around the conservatory yesterday and took this photo. It appears that Terror Of The Towers is returning. :(
That appears to be a new entrance which could at least indicated a new route for TotT this year!?

:)