• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2022

I was thinking this too! Perhaps it could just be getting prepped and recommissioned to open whilst Nemmy is closed? Maybe not in the exact same format though.
Me three, was convinced that the new maze would be going in Sub Terra, so this is unexpected. Something is definitely happening in there so hopefully it will return in some form in time for Nemmy closing next season.
Towers are really keeping us hanging with an announcement for this new maze though. They haven't done a FB post today and their last Twitter post was two days ago, so could they be building up to the announcement in the next day or so?

Me three, was convinced that the new maze would be going in Sub Terra, so this is unexpected. Something is definitely happening in there so hopefully it will return in some form in time for Nemmy closing next season.
Towers are really keeping us hanging with an announcement for this new maze though. They haven't done a FB post today and their last Twitter post was two days ago, so could they be building up to the announcement in the next day or so?
It’s definitely interesting. Lots of people are saying ents team confirmed goal striker site, yet we have seen floor being repaired and Sub Terra and lights; etc. But yeah, it’s weird they’ve not announced it, almost as if they’re expecting it themselves to just not be very good.

Could this be like those Bush Tucker Trials on I’m A Celebrity where they lock you in a coffin?

Sans creepy crawlies, of course, but based on the description, I’m imagining some sort of experience where they lock you in a coffin for a set amount of time while pumping in audio, smells, feelings and things like that.

Watching that video with the sudden drop and the word ‘descend’ being used throughout, is there no chance this is using the NST ride hardware?
Possible, I guess… if this is successful, maybe the park is even using it as a trial run for reopening N:ST in some form in 2023?

Maybe this attraction will become a permanent replacement to N:ST for 2023?

Or for an alternative idea; could it potentially be a teaser towards the new theme of Duel? I don’t know if it being posted on Duel’s last day is just a coincidence, but it would certainly be fitting if this was hinting towards Duel’s new form. A cemetery/undertaker is the type of theme that could possibly fit with the facade and current vibe of the area?

Watching that video with the sudden drop and the word ‘descend’ being used throughout, is there no chance this is using the NST ride hardware?
I really, really doubt that. Multiple people who were at some sort of event with the ents team said they confirmed the fourth maze/experience was at the Games Bunker site.

Possible, I guess… if this is successful, maybe the park is even using it as a trial run for reopening N:ST in some form in 2023?

Maybe this attraction will become a permanent replacement to N:ST for 2023?

Or for an alternative idea; could it potentially be a teaser towards the new theme of Duel? I don’t know if it being posted on Duel’s last day is just a coincidence, but it would certainly be fitting if this was hinting towards Duel’s new form?
Sometimes an announcement for a scare experience is just that and doesn't like to NST or Duel.

EDIT: Does anyone know if The Invitation can be booked separately online? I have no interest doing the other three at all as they've gotten far too stale for my liking.

Is this not the same audio scare experience system that Thorpe has? There was a guy with headphones on in the trailer.

‘Descend into the burial chamber’ suggests the Sub-Terra building to me. The lifts being used for the descent effect. It sounds like you get locked in a ‘coffin’ so given the small size of the Sub-Terra chamber they could use that space since this doesn’t sound like a fully blown scare maze.

This is kind of giving me The Haunting of Molly Crowe VIBES. Something cheap and last minute.

Sometimes an announcement for a scare experience is just that and doesn't like to NST or Duel.

EDIT: Does anyone know if The Invitation can be booked separately online? I have no interest doing the other three at all as they've gotten far too stale for my liking.

Appreciate that and I wouldn’t normally find a link where it isn’t there, it just seems a bit of a coincidence that it keeps using the word ‘descend’ and has a fairly clear immediate descent, plus the work which has been going on with NST recently. Could also argue that the NST building is lakeside as it’s next to the river/lake which Nemesis is in situ.

Either way, something is clearly happening tin that building which would suggest changes are afoot as it clearly isn’t being used as a bog standard scaremaze as I had suspected would be the case.

Appreciate that and I wouldn’t normally find a link where it isn’t there, it just seems a bit of a coincidence that it keeps using the word ‘descend’ and has a fairly clear immediate descent, plus the work which has been going on with NST recently. Could also argue that the NST building is lakeside as it’s next to the river/lake which Nemesis is in situ.

Either way, something is clearly happening tin that building which would suggest changes are afoot as it clearly isn’t being used as a bog standard scaremaze as I had suspected would be the case.
But then you could argue that "Lakeside Cemetery" means the actual lake at the front lawns. Like I've said, the ents team seem to have confirmed the attraction is going to be at the Toxic Junkyard site.

But then you could argue that "Lakeside Cemetery" means the actual lake at the front lawns. Like I've said, the ents team seem to have confirmed the attraction is going to be at the Toxic Junkyard site.

You could which is why I phrased it as a question as I’ve no idea, obviously if it’s been leaked that it’s in the TJY site then that’s information I wasn’t privy to:

As i said, it suggests something more substantial is going on in that building if that is the case which is good news hopefully.

Got a feeling that it's going to be an audio experience like The Terminal at Thorpe. Towers are just being more secretive, as always.
Maybe they saw some of the backlash over the term Audio Experience at Thorpe and pushed the 'Experience' side of things.