• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2022

Thanks!
And how long does it take to do all the mazes?
It depends on when you do them. They get busier in the evening, so if you do them early you can do them within two hours. When they are busy it's more difficult to keep to the time limit, although if you're a few minutes late they usually let you in.

I also wanted to point out that on the website the new attraction is under the heading of scare mazes. What do we think of this, a simple error or is it really going to be a scare maze and not an audio experiance that it may turn out to be?
Pretty sure it used to say "Our Scare Attractions" or something similar in the heading, then it got changed to Scare Mazes

Just booked my weekend! Scare mazes at 1pm ;)

Sent from my SM-A516B using Tapatalk
You will walk straight into them all. I always do them at 1 and there’s never a queue any year I’ve done them. Granted, I’m not doing them this year because I think the lineup has become lacklustre. You should enjoy them though!

Does the Alton Towers Annual Pass include discounted maze entry?

Website says season pass holders get the discount. I imagine this is just old wording since they don’t do season passes anymore and that Towers annual passes will get the discount just fine. Might be best to drop them a DM on social media to confirm though.

78D3C4E2-4E7D-42C1-BE1D-2A842BD358A3.jpeg

Is it possible for the person who saw sub-species to have only seen the start or first room? Because it is possible for the maze to be built in the more restrictive areas first and then the more accessible areas to the public nearer to October.

I never went into sub-terror and therefore I don't know the general size of it but, is it possible for a scare maze in that area to be fully enclosed in the building with nothing being built outside?

Again, I'm starting to think about going to Thorpe park if the final announcement ends up being an audio experiance, however if its a new maze I'm definitely staying at AT.
Hi mate. I’m the person who put in here that sun species is fully set up. I did a full walk of the maze back in July and legit everything is still in place. Rat runs, crawl spaces, even the old scent pods from aroma prime in place

We seem to have some indication that the new maze will be located where Freak Show: Toxic Junkyard was last year and in 2020 (the Games Bunker site).

Comments on a most recent tweet by TS suggest this was confirmed by one of the senior members of the entertainments’ team yesterday in a meeting.

Speculation at this stage of course so take with a pinch of salt until we see anything official, but would make sense with the movements going on near the Games Bunker.

We seem to have some indication that the new maze will be located where Freak Show: Toxic Junkyard was last year and in 2020 (the Games Bunker site).

Comments on a most recent tweet by TS suggest this was confirmed by one of the senior members of the entertainments’ team yesterday in a meeting.

Speculation at this stage of course so take with a pinch of salt until we see anything official, but would make sense with the movements going on near the Games Bunker.
If that is the case, I wonder what’s going on with Sub Terra?