• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2022

Does anyone know what time Cebeebies is shutting during Scarefest? I always thought it closed at 5, but the app had it still open well past 6 tonight.

Remind me not to go on opening weekend next year lol 🙃
As I've said further back in this thread, that's why I go on the second weekend. I'm there tomorrow and Sunday. Possible chance of it being "that" Sunday, but even when it has been in the past, on the whole I've never found it too bad. I'll let you know on Monday!

Why can’t the park just put their coloured gels in for when scarefest starts? Assuming that these are the same lights of course.

Why can’t the park just put their coloured gels in for when scarefest starts? Assuming that these are the same lights of course.
I think - for Wicker Man at least - they hire them in. So if they can't get hold of any then there's not a lot they can do. Except place the order to hire the lights earlier!!

I'm pretty sure the WM lighting package was late arriving last year too. It seems that the lighting is always poor on the first few days of the event, though how much it improves by the 2nd weekend varies.

We’re on our way back from scarefest now; we’ve managed 34 rides in total I’m so tired I’ll have post a report tomorrow. Night rides on Rita, Thirteen, Oblivion, The Smiler, Wicker Man to name a few. RAP queues have been pretty much non existent
RAP was empty last Friday night yet the Saturday night they were not...they outweighed the FT que on most by many !!!

RAP was empty last Friday night yet the Saturday night they were not...they outweighed the FT que on most by many !!!
In August the rap queue for smiler was pretty much full on both days I was there, they were literally on like one group per around 5 minutes, only thing speeding it up slightly was people leaving in frustration (ourselves included)

Waited around 40 minutes had barely moved much wasn't even that close to the inside part of the queue my friend who has rap couldn't stand still for any longer so I went in the main queue by myself was on in 55 mins.

The rap queue would have been 2 hours+ at that rate I also did the smiler again later on bought a fast track saw the rap queue was still full but conveniently I was on literally straight away with fast track 🙄.

So goes to show it's not always quicker using it.