• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2024

Is it possible we could see Daz Games move locations though?

If there was a scarefest VIP experience akin to fireworks in there, they can have my money.

Seems sensible to me. Daz Games to Dark Forest, TCAAM by Gloomy Wood and new attraction in the Dungeons. Maybe with an add new zone (much better than burial grounds)

Would be a good year. Daz games to go next year in place of an original IP “Wraith” maze. Darkest Depths set up in new building on MB staff car park.

Pretty much confirms that the Darkest Depths site will not be ready then, as the two new ones are surely on TCAAM pathway and in the Dungeon
That site has had a lot of work in the last few days though. At first It didn't look like it would be ready, but now I'd be surprised if it wasn't. So, I'm just putting it out there, what if Darkest Depths is coming this year, in the new tent? That would make Mine Tours, DD and the new maze, plus Panic and the Dungeons replacement. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

As per their latest instagram post, the following are returning :

The Attic
Altonville Mine Tours - Tiny’s Revenge
Burial Grounds
Trick or Treat Town

There are also 2 New Attractions to be revealed “very soon”

This suggests one of the new tents isn’t ready for a maze, or that whatever they’re doing with The Dungeons isn’t being treated as a maze

EDIT

More information is now available by booking a combo pass, which advertises “4 Frights and 2 spooks”

IMG_2969.jpeg

We know that Burial Grounds is free, so is in addition to that list. I would speculate that the additional “spook” is whatever they are doing with The Dungeons, and that the additional “Frights” are whatever they have done with the Games tech in the Curse tent, and a new maze in the DF tent

Last edited:

The Attic
Burial Grounds
Trick or Treat Town

This suggests one of the new tents isn’t ready for a maze, or that whatever they’re doing with The Dungeons isn’t being treated as a maze

EDIT

More information is now available by booking a combo pass, which advertises “4 Frights and 2 spooks”

IMG_2969.jpeg

We know that Burial Grounds is free, so is in addition to that list. I would speculate that the additional “spook” is whatever they are doing with The Dungeons, and that the additional “Frights” are whatever they have done with the Games tech in the Curse tent, and a new maze in the DF tent
I think one of them might be something to do with Daz Games: Panic rather than being the dark forest tent

The Attic
Burial Grounds
Trick or Treat Town

EDIT

IMG_2969.jpeg

Also worth noting that they've done a Thorpe with early and late options instead of time slots.

I hope AVMT will be better than last year, and I am very pleased that The Attic will return. I am also delighted about the return of Burial Grounds, especially since it is free.

1000012022.png
So according to this Panic could return???

unless it's reworked massively they better not be counting it as new...
I think Panic will be coming back bigger, but not marketed as new, That's because they're saying "two new attractions" when we know there will be four thrill attractions and two family attractions. So I'm guessing Attic, Mine Tours, Panic and brand new maze for thrills, and Trick o Treat Town and Dungeons replacement for spooks.

1723571705598.png
Maths is fun!

Admittedly, it does work at some times of the day, but... still.
If you do the later times which is £38 for the frights combo then it’s a saving of £3 to get the spooks and frights combo. But yes for the early slots it’s £1 more to get the combined six attraction ticket.