• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Six Flags Quiddiya

Did anyone else hear that faint whispering echo over the last few days, of thousands of theme park and rollercoaster enthusiasts muttering “what the…” under their breath?

It carries on the wind.

I rewatched the render this eve and it’s still as ridiculous as it was when I first watched it. I can’t wait to see how many LSMs they need, or how much they bribe Newton with to change his laws.

Also realised it reaches top speed in a rather long tunnel. I do love me some air pressure ear damage!

I never doubted that they would build something. I am surprised how shallow the lift is. Reminds me a little of Maverick over something like Skyrush or Millennium Force.

This is the only rendering I have seen over the pie in the sky thing.

fGFD1Gg.jpeg

I never doubted that they would build something. I am surprised how shallow the lift is. Reminds me a little of Maverick over something like Skyrush or Millennium Force.

This is the only rendering I have seen over the pie in the sky thing.

fGFD1Gg.jpeg
I'm pleased that someone has posted what the layout will actually look like. Where did you find it?

Prepare to have your minds blown... ML Designs has made a NoLimits recreation of Falcon's Flight's proposed layout, and it looks absolutely absurd:

I don't think insane even scratches the surface... the thought of a ride with this layout on this scale coming to fruition completely blows my mind! It just looks absolutely mind-boggling, in my view!

With no prior context, I would honestly have guessed it to be a wild Planet Coaster creation!

Prepare to have your minds blown... ML Designs has made a NoLimits recreation of Falcon's Flight's proposed layout, and it looks absolutely absurd:

I don't think insane even scratches the surface... the thought of a ride with this layout on this scale coming to fruition completely blows my mind! It just looks absolutely mind-boggling, in my view!

With no prior context, I would honestly have guessed it to be a wild Planet Coaster creation!

It does look incredible! I still can't believe that it's actually under construction!

What surprises me the most is that the crazy "off the cliff" drop is more than halfway through the layout. The outward journey could be an entire coaster in itself. I'd bet it's longer than the current fastest coaster, Formula Rossa already by that point.

What surprises me the most is that the crazy "off the cliff" drop is more than halfway through the layout. The outward journey could be an entire coaster in itself. I'd bet it's longer than the current fastest coaster, Formula Rossa already by that point.
I was thinking a similar thing! There are so many individual bits of this ride that would be worthy headline attractions in themselves in most parks...

That whole cliffside jaunt reminds me of Iron Rattler... except on Iron Rattler, said cliffside jaunt makes up most of the ride. On this coaster, it's a mere footnote!

The launch into the 607ft top hat alone would constitute a headline attraction at most theme parks...

It's just completely and utterly nuts to think that a coaster like this is coming to fruition!

A comment on that No Limits video sums it up, this ride looks like something from a Phineas & Ferb cartoon! It’s just mind blowing to think that a coaster as bonkers and audacious as this is actually getting built in real life.

Obviously as a speed machine it is going to be great. However, long drawn out elements do not always make the best coasters, especially if you are looking for airtime. It's almost like Millennium Force on steroids.

Looks like it is going to be a fun coaster to maintain as well!

This will surely be a maintenance nightmare too. It'll burn through wheels at those speeds.