• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

So I've ran into a decent sum of money..

Jables

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Stormforce 10
Approximately £350, from a bank account opened by my uncle when I was born. What should I spend it on?

You were born by your uncle? ;)

Seriously though, if you can't think of anything to spend it on, you should probably just keep until some point in the future when you really want something.

My thoughts are the same as Barry's, save your money and you never know how much you could build it up to, think of it as a rainy day fund.

BarryZola said:
You were born by your uncle? ;)

Okay I worded it in correctly, my uncle just set it up, once I was born. Me being born from each respective parent. xD

You could always give it to me?

I promise I'd invest it wisely. ;)

Spend it on a trip to Europa Park.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If you have to ask what to spend it on, then don't! I would take maybe £50 and spend it on a park trip but keep the rest as savings.

Save it for driving lessons, or if you can already drive, use it for a car.

Or put it into a savings account, and save it for a deposit on a house.

Or just splash it on a good night out :)

Ian

I don't understand the excitement, that's only one evening's supply of booze.

I can't buy booze, I'm 15. xD Driving lessons money however sounds like a good idea.

Jables said:
I can't buy booze, I'm 15. xD Driving lessons money however sounds like a good idea.
I can't really see your point anybody can buy booze enjoy your money

Pixie-Ro said:
josht said:
Jables said:

Clearly they can't.
You can from the right shops :) so many people drink underage

Pixie-Ro said:
josht said:
Pixie-Ro said:
josht said:
Jables said:

Clearly they can't.

Booze is overrated. :X
It's brilliant until the day after :)

josht said:
Pixie-Ro said:
josht said:
Pixie-Ro said:
josht said:
Jables said:

Clearly they can't.

I find that these days I spend the day after trying to remember what I did the night before and hoping I didn't say/do anything to lose me any friends! Which is why I don't partake as much as I used to... ;)

Pixie-Ro said:
josht said:
Pixie-Ro said:
josht said:
Pixie-Ro said:
josht said:
Jables said:

Clearly they can't.

I find that these days I spend the day after trying to remember what I did the night before and hoping I didn't say/do anything to lose me any friends! Which is why I don't partake as much as I used to... ;)

Right let's say booze is out of the question. Anything Alton Towers/Theme park related?

It's only £350 I'm sorry but really it's not a lot, Go buy a goat or maybe even a cow I really don't know.