• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SW7 Competition

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Tim said:
I think I've entered but it returned me back to the submission page with all the answers still filled in so I'm not quite sure :-\

Anyway I look forward to seeing what everyone's put. I've got more to add to my entry which I had to cut but want to repost once this is all over.

;)

I don't think your entry was submitted, I can't see it on the system anyway. Try again and if you don't get an onscreen message follow the instructions what Joel posted previously and we will investigate :)

When you said "error"appeared in the URL, did it have an = next to it with another word? That would be a clue to the error bring generated.

It would usually say either:

?error=validation
?error=captcha
?error=sql

If you can try again and you don't see the confirmation page, check and see what URL you do get in your browser and let me know here.

I would assume it closes midnight? Or this evening at some point. If I were you just enter it now while the form is still there. :p

Competition closes at midnight as stated on the TS Facebook page.

I'd recommend those who haven't entered do so now. Something like this has never happened on a fansite before so it's a very exclusive thing. It's be silly to not enter and miss out on a great prize.

James said:
I would assume it closes midnight? Or this evening at some point. If I were you just enter it now while the form is still there. :p

I was out at the time, so was only on my phone; wanted to do my entry on my laptop. :p

I assumed midnight, but just wanted to double check. Thanks :)

As we posted on Facebook and Twitter, the competition has now closed and we won't be accepting any more entries.

I'm not 100% sure on when we will have a winner, but we will communicate the winner to you asap :)

Thank you for all your entries, and good luck!

Alton Towers will be picking the winner, so it will be when they are back at work, so the results may be a few days away yet!

Are we please allowed to know how many entries were placed, so that we know our chance of winning? :)

Along with the above, may I suggest the TS team do a top 10 entries feature of some description. Perhaps showing the teams favourite 100 word statements. Would love to see something like that appear on here. :)

Damn, just remembered that I forgot to enter :eek:

I wouldn't have won anyway, I'm sure there have been some pretty creative entries :)

Impatient person here!!! :mad: 'av the results been drawn yet dearies? :)
(If not when?)

well they will either have the results announced when they know, or it's a conspiracy and the team are keeping the results away from everyone. Either way you won't know by being impatient. Just chill.

I have a strange feeling that the winner could be announced tomorrow at 7pm.

But don't tell anyone! :-X

Do you mean today the 10th or tomorrow the 11th? I know that your head gets a bit confused around the early hours of the morning.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.