• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SW7 Competition

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
It's going to be a long few days until Sunday can't wait to see what happens :)

Could it to be part of the sw7 advert :)

I wonder if the team has got an exclusive interview and guided tour around the SW7 site on
Saturday. then write it up for Sunday release time :D

Hmmm! Interesting. Advocate there is singular, so maybe this is an opportunity for one member to win something in a competition or something like that. Certainly implies it is something for one person anyway.

:)

I think it will be an exclusive competition. It's great that TS have been able to bag something like that if so. Hopefully it will bring more discussion to the site.

Well according to Wikipedia a reliable source, Advocate is a type of professional lawyer in several different legal systems. Their Competencies include Good memory, advocacy and interpersonal skills, analytical mind, critical thinking and commercial sense.

Although I'm not really sure if this has anything to do with SW7/The Sanctuary.. :-\

According to google an advocate is: A person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy. I'd say this definition would be more related to SW7. The Ministry of Joy could be looking for people to support there cause or policies for social compliance, this could be done by "brainwashing" or "correcting" you as it were,to make you think you are a supporter of the cause. Just an Idea.

It'll be a disappointment if it's just announcing an exclusive competition that only one person will win. It wouldn't even be exclusive because anyone could just join the forum and get in anyway.

this just join to do the exclusive comp problem can be sorted with a condition that all entrances must of registered before the comp was announced.

Towers freak said:
According to google an advocate is: A person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy. I'd say this definition would be more related to SW7. The Ministry of Joy could be looking for people to support there cause or policies for social compliance, this could be done by "brainwashing" or "correcting" you as it were,to make you think you are a supporter of the cause. Just an Idea.

Sounds almost as if they want someone to be "the face of" the adverts or something...
Well if they are looking for a M£rlin stooge to flog their product for free, I'll pass.

In fact, if this turns out to be some kind of competition of any kind.... not interested at all. Stop wasting time on trying to distract us from how delayed the project is and get on with building it!

Um... Those responsible for this and indeed for all the marketing aren't exactly going to roll up their sleeves and start bolting track down theirselves. They wouldn't be do doing anything anyway so I think being friendly with enthusiasts makes an exciting change. :)

delta79 said:
this just join to do the exclusive comp problem can be sorted with a condition that all entrances must of registered before the comp was announced.

Wouldn't that be doing exactly what other sites get criticised for doing? And Diogo we are not really the best place to locate and recruit a Merlin stooge are we :D

All will be revealed on Sunday :)

Is this just exclusive to TST? Or is it something that is put on by Towers for other enthusiast groups, I mean, if it was for marketing purposes, surly they would also target groups like TTF and Towers nerd (if they still exist that is), or even wider than that like costerforce?

Whatever we are revealing is completely exclusive to TowersStreet. No other website will be doing this so make sure you check it out! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

DiogoJ42 said:
Towers freak said:

Sounds almost as if they want someone to be "the face of" the adverts or something...
Well if they are looking for a M£rlin stooge to flog their product for free, I'll pass.

In fact, if this turns out to be some kind of competition of any kind.... not interested at all. Stop wasting time on trying to distract us from how delayed the project is and get on with building it!

Why don't you stop being a grump?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

AstroDan said:
DiogoJ42 said:
Towers freak said:

Why don't you stop being a grump?

It's his age. Getting an old grumpy man now. :p

From the TST FB:

It's getting closer.... Stay tuned to here and our site, as we offer a chance for 1 lucky fan to win something VERY special #getcorrected

Not sure the build up will be justified to be honest.

The Psychoaster said:
From the TST FB:

It's getting closer.... Stay tuned to here and our site, as we offer a chance for 1 lucky fan to win something VERY special #getcorrected

Your probably right..... We are silly billies

I'm very curious as to what this could be.

...typically this is being announced the one weekend I'm away ::)

This keeps happening with me and this community this year :p

Dave said:
The Psychoaster said:
From the TST FB:

Your probably right..... We are silly billies

It wasn't an ungrateful comment, just don't think there really needs to be a countdown and everything if it's just a competition. Of course I have no idea what it is so I could be completely wrong. It's obviously great to get an exclusive competition if that's what it is.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.