• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Alton Towers Music, Video and Other Multimedia Thread

Since this thread is a whopping 33 pages long now, I'm surprised that no ranking or top 10 has made it yet, so I might as well start it.

What are your guys top 10 scores made For Alton Towers Resort as a Whole, past and present? I'm very invested to hear your guys choices and why :)

Since this thread is a whopping 33 pages long now, I'm surprised that no ranking or top 10 has made it yet, so I might as well start it.

What are your guys top 10 scores made For Alton Towers Resort as a Whole, past and present? I'm very invested to hear your guys choices and why :)
That is a very difficult and very good question, let's have a go:
1. Hex
2. Galactica
3. The Smiler
4. Wicker Man
5. Towers Street 2008-2015
6. Oblivion
7. Nemesis
8. Th13teen
9. Katanga Canyon
10. Towers Street 2016-present

That is a very difficult and very good question, let's have a go:
1. Hex
2. Galactica
3. The Smiler
4. Wicker Man
5. Towers Street 2008-2015
6. Oblivion
7. Nemesis
8. Th13teen
9. Katanga Canyon
10. Towers Street 2016-present
Those are some great choices you've got going on there. Gotta agree with Hex being on top spot though, just masterpiece of orchestral Music as a whole.

Might as well do my list as in still here:

1. Hex
2. Nemesis
3. Wicker Man
4. Air
5. The Haunted House
6. Smiler
7. Galactica
8. Th13teen
9. Towers Street (2016 to present)
10. Oblivion

Wish I could've added more, but they have so many brilliant pieces of music there its tough what music to put over others. Would've added Toyland Tours, Duel and Katanga Canyons then.

Who'd of thought Tom Scott was scared of rollercoasters! Brilliant video on his second channel of him facing his very real fear of coasters and shows some interesting behind the scenes footage of Wicker Man and Nemesis (always wondered how Nemesis's wheel covers were held on!!)

Am I the only one that wishes that Alton Towers still made Promo Videos? I think they are a great way to encapsulate guests interests to Their new rides, or the park as a whole.

It was Pit Stop Productions, apparently.

Hello,

It is pit stop productions which owned by a man called John Sanderson. He was my music teacher in the first 2 years of high school. The previous years before he wrote a musical called pitstop, about the mines closing in our local villages.

I remember him doing a lesson on horror movie themes and he spoke about nursery rhymes when slowed down make eerie soundtracks. One of them was teddy bears picnic.

I cannot for sure say he composed the music. But, when I first saw his company did the soundtrack. I did have a little, i wonder if momement!

New old footage of the fireworks show from 2002, with the story celebrating the opening of Air. Great use of water projection like Lightopia had. There's off-ride footage of Nemesis and Air. And also unique on-ride footage of the Flume in the dark! Weird to see the trough winding it's way round the conifers just before it's first lift hill - and most if not all of them you now walk around in Wicker Man's extended queue!

To think this was only 2002 but everything looks so dated already!

62 to 82 was a very long time.
82 to 02 passed quickly, but the Millennium was fun.
02 to 22 was just yesterday.
In all those years, only the Oblivion music was noted!
Hall of the Mountain what?

Hopefully this is relevant to this thread.

Spent 30mins or so last week in the main Burger Kitchen outlet behind Walliamsland. Interestingly the old CCL score was playing on a loop the whole time I was there.

Does Burger Kitchen think it’s located in CCL? Is CCL now comprised of Burger Kitchen and Driving School?

What do we think they should be playing in there? (besides the sound of laughter at people queuing up to pay £11 for a knock-off Burger King)

Hopefully this is relevant to this thread.

Spent 30mins or so last week in the main Burger Kitchen outlet behind Walliamsland. Interestingly the old CCL score was playing on a loop the whole time I was there.

Does Burger Kitchen think it’s located in CCL? Is CCL now comprised of Burger Kitchen and Driving School?

What do we think they should be playing in there? (besides the sound of laughter at people queuing up to pay £11 for a knock-off Burger King)
I'm not complaining though. Love CCLs soundtrack!