• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The 'flat ride' future

I've never tried the suspended version (I didn't know there was one to be honest), but if it rides like the normal one then absolutely! A polyp for Dark Forest please Towers.

I find it quite funny that if you take a fun family ride like a polyp, make it suspended and fit it with OTSRs, it suddenly becomes EXTREME!!! The ride experience can't be that different but it looks about 5 times more intimidating.

Last edited:
I've been saying Towers should get a Polyp for years. Suspended or regular, whatever, just get one.

That looks a bit like a Circus Circus, which I found very dull compared to a Polyp or Breakdance. Personally I don't thing that kind of multi-spinning flat works with OTSRs, it ruins the crazy "thrown from side-to-side" feeling you get with just a lap bar. Also, because of that motion, I can see it being a headbanger with OTSRs.

That looks a bit like a Circus Circus, which I found very dull compared to a Polyp or Breakdance. Personally I don't thing that kind of multi-spinning flat works with OTSRs, it ruins the crazy "thrown from side-to-side" feeling you get with just a lap bar. Also, because of that motion, I can see it being a headbanger with OTSRs.
See a video of Parkour, that may change your mind

Seems to have a nice whip to it, but I still think such rides deverve lap bars.

Good thing they didn't now though. Rita would be great with lap bars though. At least 13 doesn't have OTSR's.
Rita needs OTSRs, due to the force of the launch. if it did have lap bars, they would need to be very tight and restrictive- making the ride less fun and more painful. I've heard that Rita's OTSRs are quite comfortable.

Last edited: