• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Down Topic.

Does anybody else sometimes fear their own mind? Like, if you let it have too much free reign you might just find it all too overwhelming and you can't promise yourself you will be able to cope? Lately this is exactly what I am going through. I'm struggling to listen to certain types of music because it provokes 'proper' feelings and I'm not sure I'm strong enough to handle it. I guess I am sort of.. repressing myself? I can't explain it properly. It's not fun feeling like this.

Mike said:
Ugh, I'm an idiot... why do me & relationships never work out?!

I know how you feel mate. I have had it happen many a time before. So I stopped trying.

Simple. It will happen for you mate (Not too sure about me, I have taken a strong dislike to many people) so chin up and open up a bottle :)

Mike said:
Ugh, I'm an idiot... why do me & relationships never work out?!
I would like to spend longer than a year with a nice girl, but it will be alright if you actual care about the relationship

Really want to hit some people. Thankfully I have my brutal music which seems to take the anger away....

There really is that many mistakes in my posts?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky! :)

Saw a mouse in my bedroom. We've had humane traps set up for weeks, but the little horror has been avoiding them.

This means WAR.

Poison Tom 96 said:
Stressing about exams.....I am going to fail :/

You'll be fine mate as long as you've put the work in. Don't know where it came from but I remember a quote of 'fail to prepare - prepare to fail'. There are a lot of thicko's who manage to scrape degree's these days (I know, I've seen them). You seem to be very intelligent to me so just put the time into your studies and the rest will work itself out, trust me. Stressing about your possible results is not a bad thing either. It means that you care and probably indicates that you have been, or are willing, to put more effort into your studies than the average Joe. I look forward to hearing of your positive results :)

I've just given all seven of my rats a bath, and spot on treatment. Like all animals, they hate this. I've been shat all over and scratched to buggery. Right now I would welcome a harmless little mouse.

Anyway, on an unrelated (but back on topic) note, I feel very down right now.

I am absolutely freaking out about some work that's due. I should have enough time to do it, but I'm utterly stressing out and in borderline panic and cannot for the life of me think straight.

I'm really not ok right now I'm freaking out. Its not for any set reason either, i'm just feeling all this overwhelming anxiety. and I've come home from work and my boyfriend has gone out with some friends so i'm left to try and cope with myself, which never goes well.

As a purveyor of positive thinking mindsets I find it strange to be here.

Right now though, life is making no sense, and an area of my life which I don't discuss, that has been a sanctum to me and a place that I give of myself for others has become used and my trust destroyed.

Quite honestly it has rocked me to my core. I can't remember feeling this down for years.

When it comes from trying to help others it makes it all the harder to accept.

I didn't eat whilst on an all night Skype. Now I feel like I have been run over due to no food for 18 hours then a massive lunch.

Poison Tom 96 said:
I didn't eat whilst on an all night Skype. Now I feel like I have been run over due to no food for 18 hours then a massive lunch.

Right, I'm in a ridiculous mood right now so I wanna explain it in some way that.. oh I'll get on with it.
By the sounds of it you haven't been eating properly recently, yes? That's naughty. No. Bad. What you need to do is (you've probably heard it a million times already so here it is again) eat the same amount but throughout the day instead of all in one go and then not eating for the rest of the day.

Right now my motivation level is off the scale, so I'll finish off by saying at least eat a biscuit every so often throughout the day. If you want me to clear up anything then PM me 'cause I literally just typed this up without proof reading.

Not sure why I'm feeling really upset. Probably because yesterday I came back from an amazing day At Thorpe Park. Exams are the next big thing coming up in my life, i just feel terribly miserable.

Living without my family is the hardest thing to do at my age, I see my two sisters here and there. But... I don't know, I just want school to end so I can be a student. I know that sounds lame but I'm really looking forward to a life of my own that I can control and not the stupid people that I live with at the moment Who drive me up the wall. Still six weeks left of school, and I don't know what to do in those six weeks of misery. :(

I'm under a lot of college based stress right now and whilst I'm truly getting on with it, I can't help feeling that I'm not getting the help I need to complete two assignments and that I'm abandoning one that's partially due in by the end of this week. One of which I'm having to completely do a second script of just in case I can't secure an indoor filming location. I doubt they'll ever be things that anybody on here can help me with, seeing as the last time I asked I didn't get the answers I needed, so this is literally my vent post.

Just, gah! :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr9DI3YLOTA#ws