• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Down Topic.

I know I should be happy but
Had a falling out with my bessie mate of 20 years and not spoken to her since June 2013
was over nothing really, had arranged to go out in town but then her and the girlfriend cried off. Not the first time this had happened,
but anyways made me really angry and with feeling very depressed at the time about eeverthing never spoke to her again.

She sent me loads of texts and voice mail over the next few months which I ignored.
so that ended up making me feel worse about myself, why would I treat my best mate like that.
Im such a :(
There have been times I wanted to get in touch with her again, but just felt embarrassed and scared
I don't really do friends and she was the only one I had.

Yesterday, sat at home having a cuppa when theres all this banging on the door.
It was D and her new girlfriend

OMG was shocked and so happy to see her :)

Chatting seemed like old times again, but then finding out her marriage ended ( bad things) and then her dad had passed away :(

I should have been there to support her.
I should have done a lot of things.
I'm the worse friend ever.
:(

Feeling so awful lately.
I'm ill, having to choose between illnesses with what medication I take, being told I'm a "cause for concern" with my engineering work, moving house rather last minute, more arising issues with a dormant family member, supposedly taking my stress out wrong AND I'm starting retail work in the Christmas rush.

Why all at once? Piss off, please.

Had a constant headache now for 10 days combined with a ache in my jaw, been to see the dentist who could find no wrong and said if it gets worse to come back.
went to the doctors who could find no wrong and said if it get worse then come back.

NO!

fix me now not when it gets worse !

:(

I've just lost 5 days of work because some scatty brained office bimbo screwed up. Dates I've had in my diary since September were either given to someone else, or never existed in the first place.

Also, I'm definately coming down with something.

I've just lost 5 days of work because some scatty brained office bimbo screwed up. Dates I've had in my diary since September were either given to someone else, or never existed in the first place.

Also, I'm definately coming down with something.
Whoooop! :) 5 days off work :) and relax :)

Unfortunately when you are freelance, 5 days off work means half wages for the month.

Blooming ID mobile (carphone warehouse) screwing up account systems and charged me 3 time the contract cost this month. 2 hour later and much muttering. I will get the extra refunded in the next 90 days.
90 flipping days!!!!! They would cut my phone off 2 hrs after a failed payment, and i blooming told them.

They did not answers about if i get the 90 days of intrest on my money as well.