• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Down Topic.

I remember when I first started reading conspiracy sites, after a week or two the paranoia had infected my brain. I swear, at one point I saw a "tramp" outside the station filming me with a camcorder on my way to work.
Of course, paranoia is your brain's way of keeping you safe, and should not be dismissed lightly. A friend once tried to convince me not everyone was out to get me. I replied,
"Of course everyone is out to get me. I know they are, because if I wasn't me, I'd be out to get me!"

Paranoia is there for a reason. Don't ignore it. But at the same time, don't let it consume you.

The main conspiracy that really freaks me out is the Denver Airport conspiracy. Honestly the more I read into the bizarre layout, statues and art, the more I am totally freaked out by that place. I honestly believe that place was built by satan. In this day and age with terrorism, why would you have murals depicting genocide and a new world order in an airport lobby?

I've never really read into any conspiracy theories. My morbid curiosity tells me to but at the same time I also need sleep... :p

Reactions: Amy
Sometimes, I do like thinking deeper about things but I still see through the irrational rubbish and stay skeptical. Let me open a can of worms for you: Google Bob Lazar. He is so fascinating. I don't care if he is a hoax, his story has kept me entertained for hours.

Yup. The trouble with conspiracies is that you go looking for the loony stuff like chemtrails and the Flat Earth Society.... then you find the genuinely scary stuff that is happening now, like NWO and survailance...

Aaaanyway, in an attempt to get back on topic, my ear still hurts. :(

My friend's dad has just been diagnosed with terminal cancer and has been given weeks to live. Really struggling to find the words to say to her - I'm in Birmingham and she's in Aberystwyth so can't just pop round and give her a hug which is all I want to do. Life really sucks sometimes

Just got to love life while you can. That's what's great about Alton Towers, it's out of the ordinary, you get the speed, g-force and adrenaline but in relative safety. Really makes me appreciate being alive.

Got called an inspiration by someone yesterday, But I can't take it seriously. Why would anybody find me an inspiration? Why can't I just accept a compliment and get on with it? why do I have all these questions in my head?

I'm trying not to be consumed but recently little things (like a joke by Diogo t'other day) or nothing at all (see Trafford Centre meltdown I had) have got to me. Lets hope tomorrows return to work helps me beat this nagging feeling.....

Oh mate, you do know that was just a joke. :/ I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way buddy.

I do, don't worry. It just highlights the issues in my head perfectly, I NEVER would have usually have had the doubt, I know when jokes are abound but instead I became paranoid about it. Now want to shout at my head :p

*manly hug with much hard back slapping*

Good good. :) Now you can relax and get back to plotting the death of those who have wronged you. ;)

I'm finding work to be physically and mentally exhausting at the moment. Normally, I'm fine after doing an eight-hour shift, but even after the four hours I did tonight, I was feeling rather tired. I'm not 100% sure why this is the case, which is a bit more frustrating. I've only noticed it over the past few days, so I'm hoping that it sorts itself out soon. I just don't want it to carry on for too long, what with Christmas just around the corner!