• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Down Topic.

I don't know why I bother to continue. I'm tolerated not liked, and who can blame them? I would hate me, in fact I do. There's nothing left that I do that brings anything worthwhile to myself, others or even the world.

I just long not to have existed. I don't see myself still alive by the end of the year let alone ten years time.

How can this continue? It's just a downward spiral.

Come on MP, you are taking the piss aren't you? I like you even though I don't agree with most of what you say, you don't have to agree with people to like them.
Your a very intelligent chap who has a bright future ahead of him, and without wanting to sound patronising humans are like fine wines and mature with age.
I wish I was as smart as you are and was 19 again, the world is yours for the taking you just need to decide what you want to do with your life and plan how to get there.
A clever, determined guy like you will get there that's for sure. ;D

Intelligent people often feel so very empty and cold, Meat Pie. Intellectuals such as yourself need stimulation, to keep the brain whirring and motivated, to ensure that all that brain power is used positively. Don't torture yourself; I know setting yourself challenges is extremely difficult but just keep your options open, do something refreshing, and the good things in life come to you. I know it seems patronising of me now, when you're in a dip, but trust me; do something spontaneous and challenging and your life will soon seem better. :)

My housemates have decided to kick me out :(

I got the message only five minutes before I had a telephone interview...suffice to say, I blew it.

This has hit me hard. I know I've moaned about them on here a lot, but I thought we were at least friends. But...no. Someone from Greece wants to emigrate to the UK, and I have to go.

Another of the reasons given was that I complained about their party on Sunday night. They said I was out of order.

I'm sick of things like this happening to me! People just can't wait to throw me away whenever I open my mouth and actually act like I have feelings. Never has anyone apologised for upsetting me or anything. This running trend is starting to get too coincidental...maybe I am as **** of a human being as everyone makes out that I am after all.

AshleeKel, The only comment i can make is something i have come to realize about life
'kind people are often used as a doormat by people without kindness'

Henry Middalton-towers, Divorce is a hard thing to watch, being involved is much much harder. I have 3 stepkids (their dad had more than one affair). Just remember one thing 'they may of stopped loving each other but they still love you as much as before.'

Meat Pie, There are load of people on here that like you. and you are a damn good debater, I really love reading a debate you are active in.

Nothing as bad as others on here, but got me feeling down is that I have no way of getting down to London for the 150th Anniversary, I really wanted to go, once in a lifetime event etc, but I can't see it :(

AshleeKel said:

I got the message only five minutes before I had a telephone interview...suffice to say, I blew it.

This has hit me hard. I know I've moaned about them on here a lot, but I thought we were at least friends. But...no. Someone from Greece wants to emigrate to the UK, and I have to go.

Another of the reasons given was that I complained about their party on Sunday night. They said I was out of order.

I'm sick of things like this happening to me! People just can't wait to throw me away whenever I open my mouth and actually act like I have feelings. Never has anyone apologised for upsetting me or anything. This running trend is starting to get too coincidental...maybe I am as **** of a human being as everyone makes out that I am after all.

Any ideas on where your going to stay now?

Got booted out of my SVP placement.......

I have a feeling it is due to a certain teacher on said placement having a grudge against me.

hobohippie95 said:
AshleeKel said:

Any ideas on where your going to stay now?

Not yet. Might be able to stay with a friend in Camden but its doubtful.

Went to see Les Miserables today a few minuets into the film the surround soud stopped working and the speakers blew! :( They restarted the film and then the speakers blew again we left and got a refund and a free VIP tickets to see any film 2D or 3D with premier seats! Also the step lights were not working and a lady fell down the stairs! :mad: :( But now we get too see it free! :p We might go back later today or tommorow, but my mum needs a nap! LOL ;)

Joseph said:
Went to see Les Miserables today a few minuets into the film the surround soud stopped working and the speakers blew! :( They restarted the film and then the speakers blew again we left and got a refund and a free VIP tickets to see any film 2D or 3D with premier seats! Also the step lights were not working and a lady fell down the stairs! :mad: :( But now we get too see it free! :p We might go back later today or tommorow, but my mum needs a nap! LOL ;)

I'm not sure you understand the purpose of this topic.

Oh I'm annoyed Bear and pleased at the same time but y'know its really ruined the day for me and my mum! :'( ???

I'm currently slightly upset.

Today two staff members (A couple) where I work are leaving to go and live in Mexico. Firstly, I don't do well with goodbyes, so I cried and stuff and had lots of cuddles! Secondly, not to pick favourites or anything but she was my favourite supervisor! Every shift we had together was filled to the brim with laughing and jokes and all that jazz. and Thirdly, no other person in the kitchen gets my humour in the way she does.

I really am going to miss them! But I am sure they will have an absolutely amazing time living in Mexico :) Trying to remain happy for them but its still upsetting nonetheless.

It really annoys me that due to my anti-depressants, I find it really difficult to read a book without falling asleep. They just make me so tired all the time. Today I tried to read in bed, but fell asleep by accident after an hour, and felt awful when I woke up two hours later. I love reading, but now I have to listen to audiobooks and go walk the streets or purposefully sit in an uncomfortable chair. Sorry, this isn't really a major thing, but something that got me down a bit today.