• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

I’ve had my final degree award confirmed this morning… and I got a First Class Honours, with my final award mark being 82.85/100!

That means I am now a degree graduate, with a BSc in Computer Science from the University of Gloucestershire!

My journey through university has not been plain sailing, but I’m happy I did it, and I’m pleased and relieved to finally have a degree!

I’ve had my final degree award confirmed this morning… and I got a First Class Honours, with my final award mark being 82.85/100!

That means I am now a degree graduate, with a BSc in Computer Science from the University of Gloucestershire!

My journey through university has not been plain sailing, but I’m happy I did it, and I’m pleased and relieved to finally have a degree!
Congratulations, Matt! That's a fantastic mark, and you should be really proud of yourself. :)

Congratulations! I'm sure the nearby donut building will be tapping you for employment shortly. Not that they exist, or are there. Honest. 🤫

Well done! That is a very good mark.

Congrats Matt!

Well done mate, always worth it getting this sort of thing done.

Flew a real plane for the first time in almost 30 years today. Even got to circle over Towers. Was too busy enjoying the view with my own eyes to think about pictures though. But can confirm that Hex still has a roof. ;)

IMG_0006.jpeg

Old people get grumpier, especially in the mornings...wish I knew why, but they do.
I have even started watching my early posting...moody old git waits 'till the painkillers kick in.

This morning made me smile...rare event, only ever seen half a dozen...and you have to get up early to catch them...half five.
Big bright red sky sunrise to the east this morning...and a beautiful pure red rainbow shining bright to the west...no other colour.
Don't give me the bloody science, absolutely fantastic sight.
Probably caused by those flying dragons Universal are testing.
Said they were real.

It’s results day today and I’ve just found out I’ve been accepted into my firm university, and smashed the original offer! Nerves of what could happen today have been lurking ever since I finished exams so it’s a huge relief that everything has worked out and it feels great.
Congratulations @Glowstone_King! I remember A Level results day being a nerve-wracking one for myself, so I bet it must feel so good to have all of your hard work vindicated!

Feeling hyped right now as I flew a plane today in my first lesson. My co pilot / instructor handled the radio comms and navigation, while I did the actual flying.

We did plan to fly over Alton Towers but the weather was bleek. So taking off from Tatenhill, I flew over my home town of Tamworth, over to Twycross then upto Cannock. Flying around 2,000ft for most of the flight. I didn't get too many pictures as I was busy flying the plane, with it being very windy and quite bumpy today. Certainly made me feel happy!

Apologies with the blury photos, taking a photo in strong headwinds while trying to fly is a skill in itself!

1000001836.jpg1000001834.jpg1000001837.jpg1000001829.jpg1000001822.jpg1000001821.jpg

Last edited: