• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

i feel happy im in year 9 having a amazing time but could be better because of some dimwits annoying me but apart from that im happy im doing my Favorite artist in art an ive been offered work experience in a cake shop im picking food as my option also here is my art
2012-10-02200221.jpg

Coastermaster said:
i feel happy im in year 9 having a amazing time but could be better

Bro'. Wait until year 10, one tip. Don't let these people get past you, just live the moments you love while you can.

Feeling happy cause I had a good first day back at uni, being reunited with my course mates :) And I have a few things to look forward to in the next few weeks!

After a college work downtime of approximately 5 days, I'm happily revving up over getting work (pre-production on my short film) completed over the next week or less and the same slightly goes for the rest of the practical/technical work I've got to hand in by the end of the month. It's all tough but heh, student warrior mode now in session!

New Red Dwarf is not only good... but that one episode is actually better than all of series VII and VIII put together!!!!!

I've litterally waited half my life to see a GOOD new Dwarf episode.

A couple weeks ago, I had finally finished a 2 year project with my family to organize a charity celebrity memorabilia auction. Myself being a Spotter (giving lot details to the one that won the certain bid). I was doing this from 5:30 until the early hours of the morning. And after finally returning home I felt rather chuffed with myself. We had hosted the auction at the local pub and I was just minding my own business around my village and the manager comes running to me praising how well I did and the like. Then he offers me a job of pot washing, waiting and event setting, for a couple quid an hour. Which sounded epic, so I accepted the job heartily and greatfully and I start very, very soon! I'm replacing the departed Uni students so although not a job set in stone throughout my GCSE course, it's something for the CV for when I come to do work experience. This has put me in a amazing mood and making me want to share it to the world. Feeling so chuffed, and proud of myself right now. I can't wait! :D

This has made my evening. My best friend unfortunately won't be around for my 21st birthday next month, lucky thing is travelling to Florida for two weeks, so she has gone and got me an early birthday present in a Scarefest Freedom Pass. Now I know why she wanted my merlin annual pass number ;) I bloody love her for that so I shall be going to Scarefest preview, the meet with you guys and I might be able to squeeze a small visit towards the end of October for one of my days of uni! :D

Plus, Red Dwarf was awesome tonight. Never have I laughed so much!

Don't exactly feel 'happy', but it still means a lot. :)

Over the past few days, my sister and I have actually been.. talking. Don't get me wrong, we've been out the odd few times years ago and said 'hey' around occasionally. Throughout our lives we've never got along or had a laugh together, always bitter arguments and fighting. But speaking to her properly has made me consider if she's actually my sister! :p We're nothing alike whatsoever, but we've both been feeling the exact same with all the family issues.

Hopefully this 'getting along' sort of thing actually lasts with a family member for a change. :)

I've got an interview with my local CAB on Tuesday to hopefully do some volunteering.

Looking forward to it, but nervous about the interview!

I have an assessment day coming up towards the end of the month for a different job. It could be a largish pay drop but possibly it could be a better career path and more opportunities for the future.

RyanY said:
Just bought a hand reared Conure, been wanting a tame Conure as a pet for ages. ;D

That's such an unusual thing to do, yet somehow strangely cool and it's grabbed my attention.

Let us know how it gets on. :)

Had a meeting with the editor of Gay Star News. Might be doing some writing for the site!

Finally got into the profession I want to full time after what seems like years of freelancing

...and Pokemon Black n White 2 is out on Friday

One mature reason and one not so.