• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

I'm off to the Olympic Park tomorrow, managed to get a day pass at last minute. May give me access to some of the smaller venues depending on seat availability. If not, I can chill and explore the park. Yay. :)

Just achieved the archery score I needed to get a better classification! If all goes well, I should be applying for the county squad soon!

Somehow, and I am convinced there has been some kind of mistake, I appear to have got a distinction in my Masters degree. Ridiculously pleased after all but ruling it out following a hugely stressful and depressing dissertation. Eighteen years of education finally over. :D :D :D

I've finally managed to get my accommodation payment sorted after a bit of a minor panic yesterday (long story short, I'd selected the wrong payment option), and upon re-examination of my timetable, I've discovered that after moving in on the 15th, I've got no lectures until the 3rd of October! :D

Asterix in 11 hours. Until then The Simpsons in French (it's the one where Smithers is sleeping beauty) with very wrong vocies is 'entertaining' me. Ohlala.

I left my job on August 10th, but have still been getting time-sheets and remainders to send said time-sheets to them even though I haven't been working, I also haven't yet received my p45 or whatever it is. So chased them up today...

Turns out I have 9 days worth of holiday pay to be paid to me so I should be getting almost 2 weeks worth of pay on Friday for doing effectively nothing! :D excuse the cliché but KERCHING!

PBB wristbands booked along with all you can eat :D

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

A project i've been working on since April, which I originally started to distract myself from my MASSIVE workload in 4th year, is nearly at a Beta stage, the game plays nicely, the code is starting to look alot more manageable etc. It's all clicking into place, ready to complete one of my major life goals of;

"Design, program and do the graphics of my own game and release it to the mass market"

Joelio said:
A project i've been working on since April, which I originally started to distract myself from my MASSIVE workload in 4th year, is nearly at a Beta stage, the game plays nicely, the code is starting to look alot more manageable etc. It's all clicking into place, ready to complete one of my major life goals of;

"Design, program and do the graphics of my own game and release it to the mass market"

What kind of game is it?

It is a 2D platform game, built for the PC and smart phone devices. Designed from the ground up to suit both touchscreen and standard input control schemes. I'm not going to reveal too much about it on the offchance it becomes vapourware :)

Joelio said:
It is a 2D platform game, built for the PC and smart phone devices. Designed from the ground up to suit both touchscreen and standard input control schemes. I'm not going to reveal too much about it on the offchance it becomes vapourware :)

I thought it already was :p

For the first time in months, I've had a genuine smile on my face, all day! I did something.... spontaneous last night, out of the ordinary for me, & I finally feel like I'm breathing new life once more, letting myself go & living!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've moved into my new accommodation today, and it's frankly excellent, apart from a lack of storage space in the kitchen and no internet, although the latter will be sorted next week. Plus one of my new flatmates is a Red Dwarf fan. :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Human generosity showed through today on our trip out when our Minor failed on the slipway of J37 on the M1 (Northbound).

A friend of mine, Kevan, took the required part off his own car and then drove up the M1 to come and help us with our car.

People being nice = Me feeling happy ;D

I feel happy because it is my birthday in a months time! Which means either a fright night/scarefest trip, and if I am really good a merlin pass!

I feel happy as there is no reason not to be :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2