• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Just passed my driving test, second time! Even happier because I was sure I'd failed halfway through, and had accepted it for the rest of the drive :D

After the most horrendous night of going HEURRRGHHHH a lot, I've just managed to keep down a Jaffa Cake! Hurrah!

Had a wonderful 21st birthday weekend. About to spend my last night at Center Parcs before one more 'half-ish' day then a small journey home back to reality ;) But it has been brilliant, just very tired!

The ice skating lessons are going well, and I got my birthday present (a little early, but hey) yesterday - some new figure skates so I can do some fancy stuff when the time comes :)

Next year, I'm going to see Roger Waters live in Paris, and then the next day I'm off to Disney.

The best of all, my best friend is joining us. It's going to be a weekend to remember!

:D

Internet upgraded for free? About bloody time :D

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Started writing for Gay Star News as a reporter whilst waiting to go back to work. My speed at writing stories seems to have improved as at the moment I'm writing four a day, as well as working on opinion pieces at the same time.

You can read some of my stories here: http://www.gaystarnews.com/search/node/Ashlee%20Kelly

I'm gonna start submitting articles I write in my spare time to different websites in the hopes of building a portfolio. My friend runs a magazine that I'm gonna try and write for too.

Gary Barlow's coming to Scarborough. Don't even mega like him but the fact he knows that we exist in the Yorkshire wilderness is a nice thought. Queuing up outside the theatre at 4 in the morn for tickets, however, is not. ;)

What's that, wallet? Almost £60's been taken from you this morning? Well, that money has gone on something that should be very worthwhile that's happening in May. In short, I've got an email in my inbox confirming my ticket order to see Muse on the 26th of May at the Emirates Stadium! :D

Re: Re: The I Feel Happy Topic!

Jonathan said:
What's that, wallet? Almost £60's been taken from you this morning? Well, that money has gone on something that should be very worthwhile that's happening in May. In short, I've got an email in my inbox confirming my ticket order to see Muse on the 26th of May at the Emirates Stadium! :D

My wallet is still pining for money since I spent money on download. But after all, it is worth it :D

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Further to my previous post, I've been informed by Islander that the highly acclaimed production of 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time' is going to the Apollo on Shaftesbury Avenue between March and May. The last date is scheduled to be the 25th of May, which is the day before the Muse gig at the Emirates. Weekend in London, even though it's likely to be packed? YES! :D

Things are looking up for me :) new job prospects and stuff :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I have helped MANY people today. I feel good and hope the people in question also feel good soon :)

So, I've submitted a new job application, I feel quite confident about it, I've had a good day, I'm off work for a week and I'm going out and seeing some friends I haven't met up with in months tonight!

Things are good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Just found out that play has posted this today

dark_knight_rises_bat_cowl_set.jpg

Excited much!

I'm going to the London Green Party HQ to work on some national level Graphic Design projects. I'm massively excited but I just hope I'm not too out of my depth. :D