• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

BowMan said:
I've been accepted into our school's Mosel trip. I'm going to Phantasialand! :)
That's amazing wish when I was at school they did stuff like this :)

Meat Pie said:
I'm going to the London Green Party HQ to work on some national level Graphic Design projects. I'm massively excited but I just hope I'm not too out of my depth. :D

Well done Thom, so excited for you! :D

Being nice makes me feel nice. Taking part in psychology studies the psychology classes are doing for their work voluntarily makes me feel good :D

This afternoon it felt like a fractal peace was blooming from the ruins, and our course isn't just set according to the cathartic norms we thought they were, the definite arc of Sunrise to sunset, but is only our creation, and can take the medium we decide. Walking home I felt something close to euphoria, or maybe that was Jarvis in my ears, or the LSM of Citalopram, the light-headed Sheffield inclines, or maybe again the thrill of normality, of moderation, neither this or that but a new middle that we've never explored before, where we could actually find a place for each other. You're in the middle of my triangle, and I hope I'm in the middle of yours, now we know the edges are too sharp for each of us. He's in the middle of my triangle too, and I hope one day I can be in the middle of his, because I'm fond of him. Our issues feel like they've been shrinking for weeks, as we slowly work out the kinks, but for the first time it feels like everything could be OK going forwards, and I can finally stop listening to The Boatman's Call. I know my booms and crashes grew more extreme, I know my particularities are trying, but our new ambiguity can take the edge off, allow each other space to flex, the rigidity was the death of 'us'. I hope this isn't too forward, but I'm finding it thrilling how bloody moderately we feel about each other right now. It's fragile and unsure, but it's me and it's you and it's now.

That Christmas is on its way. The only thing that's getting me through my uni work, and taking some of my mind off the fact that I only have two weeks at first semester left - then one more to go before I finish... forever. :eek:

Oh, and it's payday tomorrow... though it won't make much of a difference but hopefully my overtime at christmas will help boost my bank account out of my overdraft! :)

A present I know about has just arrived from Germany :D Also got a free lanyard (With my All Saints I.D. attached now.) All in all I am happy :D

148157_10152310030550788_1519456988_n.jpg

Enough said really

Everything seems to be getting better. Although I still feel ill and depressed, I have the knowledge that there are so many genuine, caring friends by my side. They're all I need to get through anything. :)
Oh, and I'm now in my first proper relationship, and I couldn't be happier right now!

Georgiaa said:
Everything seems to be getting better. Although I still feel ill and depressed, I have the knowledge that there are so many genuine, caring friends by my side. They're all I need to get through anything. :)
Oh, and I'm now in my first proper relationship, and I couldn't be happier right now!

Fantastic to hear Georgia! You being happy makes me happy as well! Really proud for you and good luck in your relationship! =)

Georgiaa said:

Nice to see you're smiling Georgia :) We all care about you here on TST! ;D

Just have finished the night today in a good mood! I feel like I have accomplished something on my road to my future, it's a little thing but it just reminded me I'm still on track. I created my first decent looking texture map, I don't mean this as a random set of tiled textures on RCT models, or a flat map which I just coloured in, I have created a nice looking texture map for my female ranger model (previously dragon hunter, previously knight!) Considering I always felt textures and UV mapping to be my weakest point this is a great personal accomplishment! Still needs some slight adjustments in photoshop but I'm proud of it! Hopefully I can finish off the textures of the armour and do the normal amps and use this as an example of my work and blag my way into a nice 3D games art or animation course at my local uni!

An example of the work I'm proud of is in the spoiler tags for anyone interested! :D

The map

b4edd3c3b62c49daa6bea6c.png

Without the untextured armour

vKoEP.png

with the armour

13a1f0cd37df470883e663f.png

I also have my first 4 wheel driving lesson tomorrow, I'm used to two wheels so the extra two may cause some hilarity while on the road! :p

Got myself to the point where I'm so constantly busy for the next week or so that I don't have time to think about crap and can just enjoy myself and the stress and madness.

Lying in bed at my best friend's house and all my stuff is still in a mess from the last time I was here 6 days ago.

Things aren't so bad :)

I've just discovered that my grandparent's dog, Meg, has had puppies. I had no idea that there were any puppies on the way, and they weren't apparently due until after Christmas! Plus they look very cute. ;D