• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Settling into uni nicely, have a maths test tomorrow, but feel like I should hopefully get the 60% I need not to do anymore maths, met some great people so far and only had one or two bad lectures, not missed any lectures yet either!

For the first time in quite a long time I have my head straight, and actually know what I'm doing with life and how I'm going to get there. After a rather rough patch everything has just seemed to snap back into place, I'm happier in myself, got a second job, started actually getting out and exercising, I 6th form is going better than last year both socially and academically, I've found a degree that I want to do and have had a pay rise in my original job. I've decided to come back onto the forum and actually post for a change. So basically the whole moody and sulky Ben rubbish is done with, now roll on scarefest :)

I got a job at Selfridges, which will at least take me up to my surgery, and if I do well it may even become permanent!

Very, very happy at the moment :)

Following I feel down topic I haven't give smoking so I'm happy so will to talk

Just been thinking about this past year and all the new friends and memory's I have made, 95% of them being from this forum.

Thanks guys for putting in a really good mood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I look at my friends list on Facebook, most of them are either from this site or I know through here. You are all amazing people and like Russ said, you guys put a smile on my face without fail everytime I see you :)

Going to first ever meet ive been to on Saturday and its Scarefest :D, Its Time To Get Corrected :twirly:

aba5uza6.jpg

Chill time :)

So it's almost the end of the first half term in my new job, the kids finish tomorrow...and I am still loving it so much! I work in a small class of 4 boys who are all fascinating. I've loved it so far more than I could imagine.

On top of that, because I already knew people in the school, I'm managing to be sociable without too much anxiety and go on little events. I'm also going on my third TST meet next week. I can't wait!

I just feel like life is good! :)

For the first time ever I've managed to speak publicly addressing a room full of people, be confident in dong so and even enjoy it. Cant believe how much my confidence has improved in a year :)

alee298 said:
I got an Galaxy S4 for my birthday. :) And CAKE!
Excellent news - now sell the phone, pick up a cheap nokia and the money woes we've heard so much about will be partially resolved :)