• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

I'm still cautious for now, but things are going very swimmingly since I reduced my medication! Long may it continue, I feel alive!

With only a few weeks till Europa park I've got my annual pass, horror nights tickets and hotel ordered very happy

Also got VIP vampire club tickets

This time in 5 days I'll be stood on the pitch at Wembley witnessing the greatest rock show on Earth.

After 10 months of waiting, the time is nearly here! :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

My piano teacher at my school also taught Alastair Cook to play the piano. Plus she said that my hands shape was perfect and my playing amazing for a beginner.

alee298 said:
My piano teacher at my school also taught Alastair Cook to play the piano. Plus she said that my hands shape was perfect and my playing amazing for a beginner.

You'll no doubt do very well then! ;)

ugy7a3y9.jpg

Went on a drive because I was in a mood and ended up here

After having roughly a week of having a not-very-Rowe disposition, I've recuperated through much needed laughter thanks to the slice of sheer philosophical wit wrapped around a large humour shaped brick known as my favourite book/radio series/live show/television series; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

It's always been a source of inspiration for me with an awful lot of influence on my imagination, humour and the many online accounts I have to make to not maintain a real life, so seeing it live (for the second time!) has honestly brightened me up.

Laughter is honestly the best medicine... However I imagine it'll be the worst trauma to anybody who'll listen to the recording of tonight's show and hear my mirth!

:p

2nd in discus and 1500m on sports day at my new school ( we have it early so it doesn't clash with exams), it was at the Bedford international track as well!

It's now under four months until my surgery. Whilst the stress of waiting has been unbearable at times, today it hasn't been so bad.

I spoke with one of the nurses over a concern I had (that the surgery could be cancelled on the day and then being forced to wait longer), but she reassured me that if any cancellation were to happen (and they are quite rare), I'd be slotted in as soon as possible.

This paranoia came about after a friend of mine told me someone turned up for their op last week only to be turned away. It turned out there was a complicated reason behind it, as well as the operating schedule currently being a bit hectic (its meant to be more mellow around January).

I also found out that, technically, my date is a cancellation. Maybe not as soon as I'd like, but its still something. The current waiting time is 7-8 months. So when I got my slot, it really should have been in April next year. Luckily mine is much earlier than that, so it made me feel better that it could have been a longer wait than what I have to bear with.

3 months 30 days to go.

Built a new PC and it works. I surprise myself more and more everyday. Just finished installing windows 7, all I need to do is set up my hard drive and I am pretty much done! :)

Having arrived at uni on saturday and already made some great friends, I am in a good mood.

Dad finally got paid. Had some good food for once. Slow cooked diced beef with some chips and sweet corn. NOMNOMNOM! Plus got tickets to FN for the 30th of October! :D
Edit: since my dad is a mystery shopper(like a food critic) and gets to slate merlin for bad things, we have to book tickets online for 2 days and stay at the crash pad. So I'm now going on the 29th as well. Anyone else going?