• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

SomeCrazyPerson said:
I'm sorry all non-Pokemon fans. But the fact is, HOEEN. HAS. JUST. BEEN. CONFIRMED.

Hoenn remakes for the 3DS? Excellent!

Adopted a new dawg. :) Rescued him and he's really shy, but a lovely dog. Hopefully it'll work out.
Fatty is pleased with her new friend.
7J8snWC.jpg

Myself and the lovely @badlydrawnkelBel have just booked our 2015 Floriday - 3 glorious weeks to enjoy all the fabulous treats that Orlando has to offer! I just hope we don't end up killing each other...hehe! :D :D

I've just got back from watching The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time as part of the National Theatre Live initiative. Wow. It was just fantastic. I think it may have topped the RSC's adaptation of Malorie Blackman's book 'Noughts & Crosses' as the best theatre production I've seen. Luke Treadaway, who played Christopher Boone, the central character, is an amazingly talented actor, and I can understand why he won an Olivier Award for Best Actor in this role.

I'm now planning to see it again after it reopens at the Gielgud in a few weeks, and it's also going on a national tour starting in December. It's coming to Stoke, so I think I know what I'll be doing once tickets are released... :D

Does this mean we'll have to stay off the roads in and around Sheffield now? :p

In all seriousness, congratulations, dude! :D

I am very happy because I finally have internet back after a horribly boring week. :D I don't know how I made it!