• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

delta79 said:
My stepdaughter gave birth to a little boy called jacob to at 1630, he weighed 6 pound 7.

Cant wait till she is down in a fortnight.

Congrats for being a step-grandad :)

delta79 said:
My stepdaughter gave birth to a little boy called jacob to at 1630, he weighed 6 pound 7.

Cant wait till she is down in a fortnight.

Congratulations, hope you enjoy this special time. New family members are always a joy. ;D

I passed my Grade 8 piano with 134/150 - a distinction! The first distinction I've got at any grade since Grade 1, I just can't believe it :D

I've finally gained a new HP laptop after trawling around with a fairly unreliable Acer. Thus it is only right to bask in self glory and show off even further on my home forum! :p

Wow, Psychoaster, grade 8 is amazing enough, but to gain a distinction is purely awesome. What a great achievement, you must be very proud of yourselff. And good news Rowe, does this mean you'll be able to join the RCT geekery? ;D

I've just witnessed a beautifully made, truly inspirational and awe inspiring opening ceremony, in my home country. Themed to the changes of said home country country from farmland to the modern era. I've never felt so proud to be British as I do now.

How can't I feel happy after that? ;D

I agree, although it slightly tapered off at the end but all in all it was a spectacle to behold. And Ryan, it's actually only Grade 5 for guitar so grade 8 is fantastic. :)

I've finally been gripped with feel-good Olympic fever after a surprisingly beautiful British Olympic ceremony. It does really feel like a British game and makes me slightly proud of taxpayers.

RyanYoxall said:
Wow grade 8!

Isn't that the grade you need to be able to teach that instrument? :)

Thanks guys :D

I have no idea, although I don't think I'd be cut out to be a teacher anyway! The next stage is diploma, which I wasn't going to do originally (because I didn't think I would be able to handle it) - but after a while I realised that learning pieces has become ingrained into my life so much that just stopping now would be a waste of all that time.

Still, it feels good to have achieved something good this week - especially after the disappointment of my driving test :p

I'm at Wembley. I'm saying nothing more. :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

JaykeAT said:
Going to see spamalot a week on friday in london

Heh, Cheese and I saw it yesterday! Marcus Brigstocke made an excellent King Arthur!

Had a lovely day celebrating my 20th-that-doesn't-feel-20th with my family and Dave :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

I might have a flat sorted in London :D

The place looks nice, £500 all inc. spoke to one of the girls on Skype and she was lovely. I'm hoping to go down on Saturday to see it, and hopefully I'll take the room! Unfortunately this might mean I won't be able to go on the meet, but I have to put my dreams on moving to the big city first.