• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

As an idle, part time, self employed gardener, my wife often accuses me of finding excuses to finish work early.
New one today.
Bent over to pick up some prunings, and rrrrrrrip.
Shorts went from crotch to belt loops.
Commando for forty years.
Bits swinging in the breeze.
Early home time...party!

As an idle, part time, self employed gardener, my wife often accuses me of finding excuses to finish work early.
New one today.
Bent over to pick up some prunings, and rrrrrrrip.
Shorts went from crotch to belt loops.
Commando for forty years.
Bits swinging in the breeze.
Early home time...party!
Hang on you are happy that you flashed your bits to the world

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Sweatshirt round the waist...no more bending over!
Last time was riding the Nash with Dippy, ripped my shorts down the outside of the leg from the pocket.
Didn't go home early then though.

No rude words, nothing illegal, and it made me feel happy.
Right topic, discussed in the correct establishment that supplies beverages of a non alcoholic nature.
Still wearing the shorts.
Nothing wrong with a bit of ventilation around the nethers.

I got my GCSE results, and I got 2 9's (A**), 2 8's (A*), 4 7's (A) and 2 6's (B).

I won't lie, I'm a bit disappointed with my 6's, but I'm pleased with the rest!

Hope everyone else got what they wanted!

It is time I grew up.
Cut a lawn today from the outside edge in, running concentric shapes from the boundary, inwards.
It is good to change your cut direction and pattern to stop ridges forming in the turf.
But...the middle, completely by chance following the pattern repeatedly.
Big cock and balls.
I hang my head in shame.

It is time I grew up.
Cut a lawn today from the outside edge in, running concentric shapes from the boundary, inwards.
It is good to change your cut direction and pattern to stop ridges forming in the turf.
But...the middle, completely by chance following the pattern repeatedly.
Big cock and balls.
I hang my head in shame.
Pics or GTFO!

Like I own a camera!
It is viewable from the devil's highway though.
Edit...
Just been advised that the tablet I'm using may just have a facility for taking photographic images.
Well I never.
May go the wrong way to work in the morning and take a snap just for you.

Cheers Jonathan...forgot my renewal because we've changed accounts.
Basic cover on both cars for sixty quid, bargain for a renewal.

So, where on earth do I begin? I've just spent two weeks InterRailing around Europe with @Mike, and it's been absolutely fantastic. Highlights include going to a water park in an old airship hangar in Berlin, finally eating at THE BIRD in Hamburg, visiting Miniatur-Wunderland (with at least an hour gawping at the working model airport), spending my birthday in the delightfully charming city of Vienna, crossing the Alps twice (including once on the Bernina Express), which I can VERY highly recommend. That journey took just under four hours, and we fell in love with it after only 10 minutes. Zürich Airport has an absolutely fantastic viewing area, and we could've spent all day there. It was nice to visit Strasbourg a bit more thoroughly as well, and we might've eaten way too much tarte flambée during an evening with @Pedro. :p Saturday just gone was an interesting one, as we attempted to visit all 302 stations on the Paris Métro in one day. We managed 276, which is a hit rate of over 90%, which is fantastic. Especially given some stations were closed all day and others were temporarily due to civil unrest in the city. It's truly been an amazing two weeks, and those of you who know me will know just how much I've been looking forward to this trip. It did not disappoint. Well, apart from Rotterdam being a bit boring. :p