• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

The water park's brilliant - I can fully recommend it. It cost us about €41 each to get in, excluding what we spent in there and the cost of train tickets to get there, but it's definitely worth it. Variety of slides is good, the pools are good as well, and there's a whole load of stuff outside that was closed due to it being outside the main summer season. The food options are pretty good as well - I can recommend the tarte flambée - and their frozen yoghurt place is really good. As for the cocktails? Well, they're made properly. That's all I'm saying. :p

Dog just started barking for no reason.
Go through to the kitchen to check...bloody hell!
Massive steam train, literally letting off steam in the dark, stopped twenty feet from my back gate.
Half a dozen big headlights on the front, and all that steam, amazing sight.
Gone in a minute.
Clever dog.

Couldn't see a name plate on the front or side sorry.
The joys of life on the devil's highway.
45699 Galatea, now i have googled...other search engines are available for diogo.

Just got home to find this on my doormat
S4rwQZj_d.jpg

After 2 years of injuries and mystery illnesses I finally got back into running today.

Completed my first Chester 10K and although I was disappointed with my finish time, I made it through with minimal pain:cool:

Now to walk like a 70 year old John Wayne for the next few days :D (training and not eating birthday cake all week might have a been a good idea)

OOHHHH MYYY GOOODDD.

During my third year at Uni I had the landlord from HELL. Not adequately protecting my deposit, HMO breaches left right and centre and general douchebaggery. It left me in a right mess.
At the end of my tenancy 9 months ago, I requested my full deposit back l, went through all the proper legal channels, and joined a tenants union. The b*stard even filed a counter claim.

Today was the hearing. Landlord didn't have the gall to even show up. No documents, evidence or communication. Just a statement full of slander (I intentionally made myself homeless? Lmao).
Judge threw out his entire case and awarded me my full deposit + compensation + all my fees.

IT'S FINALLY OVER. Honestly, its such a huge relief and I'm nicely bevved up already.

Join a union!!!

OOHHHH MYYY GOOODDD.

During my third year at Uni I had the landlord from HELL. Not adequately protecting my deposit, HMO breaches left right and centre and general douchebaggery. It left me in a right mess.
At the end of my tenancy 9 months ago, I requested my full deposit back l, went through all the proper legal channels, and joined a tenants union. The b*stard even filed a counter claim.

Today was the hearing. Landlord didn't have the gall to even show up. No documents, evidence or communication. Just a statement full of slander (I intentionally made myself homeless? Lmao).
Judge threw out his entire case and awarded me my full deposit + compensation + all my fees.

IT'S FINALLY OVER. Honestly, its such a huge relief and I'm nicely bevved up already.

Join a union!!!
SWEET! :D Nice one, Panda! :D