• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Do you know what you got? I know the grades have changed for your year and it sounds like it's got harder, but it's great to hear you did well :). Hope I can do as well in my exams (first one on Tuesday is French, then all the rest soon after)

So, maybe feeling the wrong emotion about this, but I don't care right now. Done something today which I never thought I could do (won't go into details right here as I'm still not entirely comfortable about it since anyone can see this topic, but if anyone wants to know please just PM me and I don't mind explaining), but it's given me a massive confidence boost. Sorry for being a little vague about this, but again, I honestly don't mind telling people, just not here :D

Last edited:
for now, it's still in levels and I believe its equivalent to an 8C/8B so very happy for me! Considering I've only hit very low 7/high 6 before!

Also Towers on Saturday so that's made it even better! :p

Hehe... had a great time at work last night. Had a 1 hr break, 20min rehearsal, then a 2hr break.... and many pints. Not to mention going to a new bar that sells nothing but chicken wings and ordering a plate of everything on the menu.
Come the live show, we decided we didn't need to hear a bunch of old blokes talking football in order to light them. So we cranked up some tunes.
We were about a minute in to the drum solo of "Inna Gadda Da Vida" when the director (located in the gallery next door to ours) asked over talkback, "Sound, what's that rumbling noise? Is everything OK?"

... Oops.
:p

Edexcel were nice in their IGCSE chemistry and Biology paper 1's and I think I have done well, now to do physics paper 1 and all 3 paper 2's!

Well, I've been offered and accepted a permanent position in the school I've been doing supply at! Best thing is my contract will start at the end of the summer term so I get paid over the summer, which I wasn't expecting! I now have a nice stash of supply money saved up for the summer which can go towards my next Floriday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure were else to put this, as we don't have a "funny things wildlife does" thread, but it kept me entertained for a good ten minutes, so may as well put it here...

My insomnia prevented me from getting back to sleep after @Kelpie left for work at the crack of stupid this morning. About fifty minutes ago I was in bed not sleeping, when an almighty avian sh¡tstorm kicked off outside. It sounded like an over enthusiastic sound effects dub on a horror film. Looked out the window to see a swarm of about thirty huge crows wheeling round in circles, divebombing a terrified looking magpie in mid air, right in front of the window. I'm not sure exactly what this magpie did, but the crows seemed very angry with it.
Then a pair of pigeons who were just passing by got caught in the middle of it all. They joined in the chase, though they were clearly not trying to get at the magpie, almost as if they were hoping the crows would leave them alone as long as they were't trying to escape! :p

After a good five minutes of this, the magpie was nowhere to be seen. Not sure if he escaped or was taken down. The crows have now taken up sentry positions in all the trees surrounding my garden. Were it winter time and said trees were bare, this would look so deliciously creepy.

They are still out there, squawking away loudly. Only other birds to be seen at the moment are a pair of sparrows quaking under a bush in next door's garden.

I love crows, they are so wonderfully twisted. Can I have one please? :p

And talking of wildlife , caught these to having a bit of family time outside Oblivion today
LE3VIyC.jpg

Ah, good old theme park ducks. One day they will be evolve in to a legitimate sub species of their own, like tube mice.* :p

* Ok, not official yet, but they are clearly heading that way.

Reactions: Amy
I am happy today because they're digging up and resurfacing the road outside work and there is plenty of eye candy on show. It's like a high-vis buffet. :D