• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

even though mildly hung over (got to stop smoking when drunk... makes hangovers 10x worse)

I am finally near completion of learning concerning hobbits on acoustic guitar (played as classical) one of the hardest songs I've learnt, much harder then any metal song I've learnt on electric. Feel really proud of myself for learning it and was a great challenge!

:)

I'm no where near as good as this guy, but this is what I've learnt! :D

The Lord of the Rings - Concerning Hobbits Classical Guitar

Note I'm an electric guitarist, so learning classical guitar for just this song was quite a challenge!

The result on gay marriage from the House of Commons. 400 for and 175 against. Finally - another step towards equal rights for homosexual couples. :D

Feeling ridiculously excited over getting round to my pre-production on my music video at college in the next week after listening to my chosen song a few times this morning, so excited even that I'm procrastinating from my other workload just to write this post.

Also Feb Half Term meet next weekend so, another yay!

Everyday, I've decided to write something positive/funny on a note and stick it in a box. This can include events from a day out, funny conversations, encouraging messages from others, days where I've felt happier and so on.
Then, whenever I feel down or at the end of the year (for example), I can look at stuff written in said box and keep reminding myself why I'm still here. :)
Definitely won't cure my depression or other issues, but it'll keep me going just that little bit longer some time in the future. :)

I've booked my accommodation for next year in Exeter. It's of a similar set-up to what I'm in now, which is what I'm comfortable with, but the best thing? Main campus accommodation is £128.80 per week, and I'm paying about £120 per week now, but the private halls I'm going into will cost £104.50 a week! :D

EDIT: Also, this accommodation has wifi, which is a big bonus, and Sky+ HD, which I'm slightly dubious about given that Rupert Murdoch owns part of BSkyB, but it's fantastically priced. :D

Georgiaa said:
Everyday, I've decided to write something positive/funny on a note and stick it in a box. This can include events from a day out, funny conversations, encouraging messages from others, days where I've felt happier and so on.
Then, whenever I feel down or at the end of the year (for example), I can look at stuff written in said box and keep reminding myself why I'm still here. :)
Definitely won't cure my depression or other issues, but it'll keep me going just that little bit longer some time in the future. :)

Great to hear Georgia, Did you write down anything I said? =)

--

I had a pretty good day yesterday. First off I went to See Wreck it Ralph at my Childhood cinema which I had not been to for a few years, it brought back memories of seeing films when I was kid =) As for the film itself, it was fantastic and I'd recommend seeing it =)

Second thing I did was head up to Convent Garden after the film had finished, managed to buy myself some Adventure Time including the second issue of Fionna and Cake! Plus a mug of Finn =)

Finally watched Palace play yesterday, even though we drew 2-2 I thought it was a great match and I was happy with the result =)

Drinking on my own watching match of the day but rather happy at the monument :)

Can't wait get back to Ibiza again in August for the radio 1 weekend :)

Off to Finland this August, finally going away! And of course, I'll be going to the theme parks too ;)