• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Kind of Still New Layout Geek League 2018/2019

Seeing as Ireland only has 5 coasters... I doubt it ;)
According to RCDB, it actually has 12, with 2 or 3 under construction. So it could be it, but I'm not that hopeful, in hindsight.

@Matt N, I’m afraid it’s not Cú Chulainn!
Thanks for the clarification, Robert! Also, does your clue mean that 10 coasters currently operate in the country, or does it mean that 10 coasters have existed within the country?

No guesses!? Well, I believe we are now actually overdue a clue!

Clue: this coaster is one of only ten roller coasters in its respective country.

Well... I've scoured all the countries listed as having 10 operating coasters as far as I can see and I am still lost :p

Well... I've scoured all the countries listed as having 10 operating coasters as far as I can see and I am still lost :p
I assure you, the country very much exists, and has ten coasters according to RCDB :p (I believe we might be due another clue later tonight?)

No guesses!? Well, I believe we are now actually overdue a clue!

Clue: this coaster is one of only ten roller coasters in its respective country.
Well, we are down to our final clue!

Clue #2: this coaster was originally one of four identical coasters, until the spiral lift was replaced with a chain lift (thus making the layout unique!) and the coaster vehicles were changed from spinning to non spinning.

I think I've got it! Is it Runaway Mine Train at M&D's Scotland's Theme Park?

See I’d say that’s correct... However that does according to my internet anyway, render the first clue incorrect as the RCDB in front of me says Scotland has 9 coasters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also wouldn't personally class Scotland as a country, but I do admire Robert for how he's managed to stump us all with this layout!

Oooh boy, you've done it now lad...
Oh god, I never knew I'd generate any controversy by saying that!

What I mean is that I've always classed Scotland (along with England, Wales and Northern Ireland) as a region of the United Kingdom, which is what I'd call the country in these circumstances. If Scotland was to have another independence referendum and vote to leave the United Kingdom, then things would of course change in my mind. But I've always thought of Scotland as part of the UK as opposed to its own country.

But after all, everyone has their own opinion on these things, so I won't berate anyone who classes Scotland as a country. I'm probably wrong, after all!