• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Kind of Still New Layout Geek League 2018/2019

See I’d say that’s correct... However that does according to my internet anyway, render the first clue incorrect as the RCDB in front of me says Scotland has 9 coasters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it is Scotland (which it isn't necessarily, as Robert hasn't confirmed it yet.), then maybe @Robert.W was classing the currently under construction M&D's coaster as an existing coaster, which does take the total to 10?
No wonder the Scottish want an independence referendum. Need to strengthen their individual identity clearly.
Well, Scotland certainly has its own individualities that separate it from England, Wales and Northern Ireland, but I have personally never classed it as its own country. But like what counts as a coaster credit, what counts as a country is subjective, after all!

Finally, I apologise for inadvertently turning this thread into the "What is a country?" geek league instead of the layout geek league!

So...how long have you actually hated the Scottish for then Matt?
Subjugation of the ginger mingers is one of the last refuges of the ...
Only kidding mate.
I'm still looking for that tin of tartan paint I got sent for.
When did I say I hated the Scottish? I'm sure they're lovely people!

You just removed their status as a nation dear chap!
Robert the Bruce, Bannockburn, climbing spider and all that.
I wouldn't be going on the Pleasure Beach during the third week in July with that attitude!
Still only pulling your leg.
Bad habit of mine.
Still getting over Manilow.

You just removed their status as a nation dear chap!
Robert the Bruce, Bannockburn, climbing spider and all that.
I wouldn't be going on the Pleasure Beach during the third week in July with that attitude!
Still only pulling your leg.
Bad habit of mine.
Still getting over Manilow.
Ah right. Sorry about that.

In that case, I'll just agree that Scotland is a country so that we can all move on with our lives.

According to power invested in me by the laws of social media, you have been found guilty of being a "Nazi". Prepare to be de-platformed. You will be banned from Patreon and blocked from ever being allowed to explain yourself on any and all internet platforms. You, your family and your pets may legally be punched by anyone who covers their face with a bandana.

This is a comment on SJW witch hunts, thus not actually invoking Godwin's law! ;)

According to power invested in me by the laws of social media, you have been found guilty of being a "Nazi". Prepare to be de-platformed. You will be banned from Patreon and blocked from ever being allowed to explain yourself on any and all internet platforms. You, your family and your pets may legally be punched by anyone who covers their face with a bandana.

This is a comment on SJW witch hunts, thus not actually invoking Godwin's law! ;)
Oh god. What have I done? I'm so sorry @DiogoJ42; I didn't mean to cause this much trouble!

I think I've got it! Is it Runaway Mine Train at M&D's Scotland's Theme Park?
Yup, that’s the one, congrats! :D
See I’d say that’s correct... However that does according to my internet anyway, render the first clue incorrect as the RCDB in front of me says Scotland has 9 coasters.

Stupid me didn’t check the actual status of said tenth coaster; ‘tis indeed the one listed as under construction at M&D’s :oops: whoops..
I also wouldn't personally class Scotland as a country, but I do admire Robert for how he's managed to stump us all with this layout!
Scotland’s still a country, I didn’t say anything about it’s sovereignty in the clue :tearsofjoy:

Sorry for double posting, but speaking of the next layout; here it is:
Layout-Geek-League-2018-19-Drawing-3.png

As usual with my drawings, I'd say that while the accuracy is not quite 100%, it's good enough to get an idea of what the layout does.

Good luck, fellow geek leaguers!

Well I think I know what type of ride it is. Unfortunately I'm about to go on air and don't have time to look it up. No doubt it will be guessed by the time I finish work. :(

Would you guys like a clue now, or do you want me to wait until the evening? As I believe a clue is due today.

In that case, then, let's kick off 2019 with our first clue:
This ride has had major layout modifications during its lifespan.
Hope that helps!

Genuinely still baffled by this one. I want to say it looks like it could be an indoor coaster, but I’m really not sure!

Fear not, my fellow geek leaguers; another clue is coming tomorrow!