• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The New Layout Geek League 2017-18

Thinking about it does look like a B&M with a vertical loop around the chainlift, But I don't think it's Banshee because it looks like it has a pre drop.

Is it Kumba at Busch Gardens Tampa?

It's none of the coasters guessed above!

A clue will be coming tomorrow if no one has got it by then.

:)

I know you shouldn't guess in this game, but... is it Riddler's Revenge at Six Flags Magic Mountain?

Nope!

It's been 3 days so time for a clue. This coaster is located in the continent of North America.

Been a while since I've drawn one of these, but here we go:

24131434_10159712504505343_1717593432489228897_n.jpg

Is it Raging Bull at Six Flags Great America? I think I’m a tad more certain about this than the others.

Out of interest, what does the leaderboard currently look like?

Is it the Ultimate at Lightwater Valley, by any chance? Looks like that sort of very meandering layout.
EDIT: May I redo my guess? Because I now think it may be White Cyclone at Nagashima Spa Land.

Is it the Ultimate at Lightwater Valley, by any chance? Looks like that sort of very meandering layout.
See, this is exactly why I used to have the no UK coasters rule. If you're going to be that wrong, at least be that wrong about an obscure home made contraption in Guam, not one of the top coasters in our own country!

See, this is exactly why I used to have the no UK coasters rule. If you're going to be that wrong, at least be that wrong about an obscure home made contraption in Guam, not one of the top coasters in our own country!
I don't know! I've never been to Lightwater before, let alone ridden the Ultimate to a point where I know the layout off by heart. Anyway, I revised my guess shortly after as even I realised that that was a stupid guess after remembering what sort of ride the Ultimate is.