• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The New Layout Geek League 2017-18

Woo, almost out of the minus figures!

Here is the next layout:

24796376_10159740369525343_6230150553367938434_n.jpg

Let the guessing begin!

:)

Is it just me or do I just have a dirty mind? :eek:

Is it Junker at PowerLand? Admittedly, there is no aerial view available on RCDB, but it's the closest guess I've found so far that isn't a clone.

@Rob I'm probably really clutching at straws here, but continuing with the theme of Gerstlauer Infinity Coasters, is it Madagascar Mad Pursuit at Motiongate from lack of an aerial view?
P.S. Sorry for being annoying and clogging up this thread with my stupid guesses.

I just watched a POV of this coaster and thought it looked quite similar... is it TNT Tren De La Mina at Parque De Atracciones De Madrid?

No correct answers so far, and we were due a clue yesterday (but I was busy all day) so here it is.

This coaster is located approximately 10,438.46 km (6,486.16 mi) from where its manufacuters HQ is based (in Europe)

You sly bugger..
Battlestar Galactica: Human - Universal Studios Singapore

Reactions: Rob
You sly bugger..
Battlestar Galactica: Human - Universal Studios Singapore

Correct - your turn!

I thought there was an actual chance of me getting 5 points of a totally not obscure coaster here.

Casey Jr. - Le Petit Train Du Cirque @ Disneyland Paris?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk