• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The New Layout Geek League 2017-18

This is another completely random guess, but the drawing does vaguely resemble an aerial model I once saw of Coaster Express at Parque Warner. Is it that? I won't be surprised if it's not though, because I guess I'm not really that good at distinguishing coasters from a load of lines.

Final guess of the night... is it Superman Escape at Warner Bros Movie World Australia?

On a side note, you guys make this look so easy, but it's actually really hard! What do you guys do to make it so easy? Do you trawl endlessly through RCDB until you find a coaster that vaguely resembles the drawing? Because I think I lack both the time and the skill to be able to do that.

The trick is to have every single park in the world bookmarked on your satalite map of choice, and spend days memorising them all. ;)

I just had a look at an aerial imagery site called here.com, and I think that Maverick at Cedar Point looks pretty close. Am I right?

It's not that. A clue will be coming tomorrow if no-one has guessed it by then.

Gah, only got myself to blame here! It was obvious the coaster was either two lifts or a lift and a launch, yet I stupidly didn't go through Arrrow Mine Trains!

Road Runner Express at Six Flags Fiesta Texas?

:)

Woo, almost out of the minus figures!

Here is the next layout:

24796376_10159740369525343_6230150553367938434_n.jpg

Let the guessing begin!

:)