• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[The Smiler] Construction Updates / Ride Speculation Part 2 *SPOILER FREE*

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Re: [The Smiler] Construction Updates and Ride Speculation Part 2

Logos are back on the front of the cars, judging by Daybreak footage.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Also, if it had of had any errors, doubt they'd lletthe woman ride it. She looked terrified!

[The Smiler] Construction Updates and Ride Speculation Part 2

Was that the feature? The whole 8 seconds of it?

Remember Oblivion got kinda stuck on its first test.....

My posts have this many mistakes in them?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky :)

Probably the mounting of the camera being poor, but it sure didn't look smooth from that tiny clip!

So they didnt do a 13 and sell the ride out entirely? Not watched so don't know

My posts have that many mistakes in them?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky :)

Poison Tom 96 said:
So they didnt do a 13 and sell the ride out entirely? Not watched so don't know

My posts have that many mistakes in them?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky :)
They literally showed 8 seconds and that was all

It's quite funny seeing people elsewhere lashing out they only showed 8 seconds of it.

Remember the backlash when they showed the whole of Th13teen including the secret element? Looks like Towers have made sure they don't reveal too much this time, and I'm amazed people are so upset about it. All this does is help build up the anticipation and rumours, which I reckon Towers are happy to encourage.

For me, it was just good to see a train going round the track, no matter how brief.

Still, the train goes though that roll at quite a speed- much quicker than I was expecting. If it carries that pacing through the ride (I'm not sure how much of a factor the trims will be) then it will be excellent.

Or is there any chance that it encountered some sort of problem and they are only showing a segment to cover it up? In light of the recent problems it wouldn't be surprising.

Ben. said:
Or is there any chance that it encountered some sort of problem and they are only showing a segment to cover it up? In light of the recent problems it wouldn't be surprising.

n.o

Ben. said:

Yeah - she threw up after 9 seconds lol!!!

morgano said:
Ben. said:

n.o

Why a straight no? There's every chance something could have happened between the first lift and the second. She could have only run the first half and then off loaded in the blocks before the second lift hill.

It really amazes me how many people on here know definitive answers to questions with little evidence to back it up ::)

Certainly going a bit faster than I expected.

LiamC said:
morgano said:
Ben. said:

n.o

Why a straight no? There's every chance something could have happened between the first lift and the second. She could have only run the first half and then off loaded in the blocks before the second lift hill.

It really amazes me how many people on here know definitive answers to questions with little evidence to back it up ::)

Well since that segment takes place from the second lift I doubt its that, but more this so called grinding noise could have ether effected the footage its self, or even a stall between two inversions? Or if that train was still at the base of the V lift did they just film it from there missing the first half? Just seems a little odd to only show 9 seconds, normally in a situation like this they create a montage showing only what they want to show but still making it long enough to be significant.

LiamC said:
morgano said:
Ben. said:

n.o

Given that it was the second lift hill that was shown then i would also say no.

Haven't even taken the plastic off the restraints! That must of filled her with confidence. ;) looks great!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.