• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Smiler - General Discussion

See if I had a fire alarm causing issues with a smoke machine I might be tempted to move the smoke machine to another part of the park.... Just saying!

Or actually plan your ride in the first place so such issues don't arise.

:)

Or just fit a better smoke detector.
A heat detector is not that expensive, £28.74 inc VAT for an Apollo 5000 XP95 addressable heat detector.

All they got to do is decide if they go for a Apollo 55000-400 XP95 Standard 55°C Heat Detector or a Apollo 55000-401 XP95 High Temp 90°C Heat Detector. depending on the temp level in the drop area.

And the best thing about this is the smoke detector can be stored as a spare for the system.

Grew a set yesterday and rode the smiler for the first time (and to be fair Nemmy, I know I know, I have "Issues" hence why its taken me so long to take the plung)

I walked off Nemmy after riding it 4 times in a row saying that "Nothng will ever top that" into the smiler que at 525......

I left the park toiled , saying that the smiler is better than Nemmy, next second saying no Nemmy is better.

Either way, the smiler is a fantastic ride !!!!!

I can't understand why the indoor inversion is lit up so often? It's so much better with just the strobes, why do they have the emergency lights on most of the time?

I can't understand why the indoor inversion is lit up so often? It's so much better with just the strobes, why do they have the emergency lights on most of the time?
Isn't that just the light from the opaque transparent floor in the shop. You know what I mean!

It's often the light coming from the shop, as the shop does have a massive door next to it, and also bright lights. They really need to chuck a door mat over that stupid glass floor!

I'm going on sunday and im making it my mission to see this glass floor in the shop!

I wouldn't call it a mission as it really doesn't require that much effort to see it, you practically walk over it on the way out ;)