• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[The Smiler] Marketing discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I wonder about the video tapes. Could one be the video of the girl in the hospital doing smiles with her finger on the wall?

also does anyone else think Miles Cedars is a anagram of something.

I've gone into snoop/ paranoid mode for these people and their twitters are

https://twitter.com/Danny_Holden90

https://twitter.com/Trisha__White

notice how they have created these accounts and they are rather fake.

Not fake as in lets fool enthusiasts, as in fake to make look as if these are real people.

Also notice the tweets about the videos as if they actually went to this place and didn't film a fiction movie.

regardless whether this in fanmade or not, this is an amazing effort for these vids. I love arg's, so more plz.

yay conspiracys!

also notice how the girls going a bit insane in her recent tweets.

Z1IbMNQ.png

this is awesome!

EDIT: also notice how Mathmosman has only 2 posts, which are in this thread yet you say it's been a long time since posted? hmmmmm trying to plant us with info perhaps? ;)

God I should really start joining the conspiracy websites Diogo always goes on about! :p

delta79 said:
I wonder about the video tapes. Could one be the video of the girl in the hospital doing smiles with her finger on the wall?

also does anyone else think Miles Cedars is a anagram of something.

Smile Scared

Hmm, I hope it's real. But knowing what enthusiasts have been capable of in the past I'm not going to get too excited just yet. ;)

Blaze said:
Maude De Gaul, we meet again.

(There's one for the Thirteen veterans)

Please Blaze, It was Maude De Neville :p

Also lets not Forget Leroy2009jones and his B&M Conspiracy theories!

Seems legit; it's about right time-wise. The accounts look fake but detailed, like the sort of thing a marketing company would create. Enthusiasts are capable of pulling off hoaxes to this standard, but not many (if any) I've seen have been so well thought-out. Most of the morons that have a go wouldn't bother with tweets that many days in advance for one thing.

Notice how these accounts claim to be for people from Manchester. Wasn't the company that made that video with the girl doing the weird turn-head-and-smile thing from Manchester?

Looks real enough to me... If it was fake there would be some kind of mistake or hole somewhere but this seems to professionally planned to be just a hoax.

Before I go an be proved wrong by this turning out to be fake.

Enthusiasts would be trying to be to convincing. Using more and more references from actual sources from Alton Towers. I.e they would have mentioned Kelmen, previous experiments, social compliance, Marmalising and maybe The Smiler,

Enthusiasts try and be to know-it-all and convincing, since it's new characters, and only the aesthetic remains the same it seems much more official as it's not trying to hard to be convincing.

If that makes sense....

Hey Fredward... to be fair... I was (and am) Mathmosman on TowersTimes. When the site changed, I merely continued my name, which I do in a lot of places - and also, I'm that on Twitter, if you wish to follow me!

That said, I have barely posted - mainly 'cause the speed of forums leave me behind, as I work full time, have three kids, and the rest!!

As I say, I merely noted this tonight, as Danny__Holden was my most recent new follower on Twitter!!

I don't want to be "that guy" but one of the pictures on "Trisha's" twitter shows her setting an alarm for their meeting, it's set for the rather odd time of 5:14.

BIusNiRCYAInMku.jpg

Were they aiming for a 14th May opening for a while? :p

Dar said:
I don't want to be "that guy" but one of the pictures on "Trisha's" twitter shows her setting an alarm for their meeting, it's set for the rather odd time of 5:14.

BIusNiRCYAInMku.jpg

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha (Etc..). I think that is an odd time, but probably doesn't reference any opening date, and more of a 'random' time that gets you thinking sinister things..... In my opinion anyway!

Dar said:

5 legs on The Marmaliser, 14 inversions?

Was that not the same numbers as that earlier CCTV image also?

In fact they also reference "5 a day" "Obedience is one of your 5 a day" if memory serves?

Dar said:

which reminded me of this...

A-ttsP9CAAA_I1N.jpg:large

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.