• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[The Smiler] Marketing discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
AshleeKel said:
Not sure if this has been said, but does anyone think the girl in these new videos and the smiling girl in that video released a few months back might be one in the same?

Yes, it is definitely the same person.

Here is a comparison.
imageuploadedbytapatalk1367384714.jpg

Miles was Test Subject #1, Trisha, if the original "leaked" video is accurate, is Test Subject #237.

I have shown the two stills and the videos they came from to a forensic sciences student at work. He said the still on the left is taken after the morph of the mouths starts, but the nose matches and the distance between the corner of the (right) eye is the same in both images.
The morphing of mouth and covered left eye drop the 100% matching by 3.2%.

he says he is 96.8% sure they are the same person, taking the video context link it would make it more likely for a for the same female to be in both videos.

some time it great working at a college :D

delta79 said:
I have shown the two stills and the videos they came from to a forensic sciences student at work. He said the still on the left is taken after the morph of the mouths starts, but the nose matches and the distance between the corner of the (right) eye is the same in both images.
The morphing of mouth and covered left eye drop the 100% matching by 3.2%.

he says he is 96.8% sure they are the same person, taking the video context link it would make it more likely for a for the same female to be in both videos.

some time it great working at a college :D
I'm loving the specific 96.8% certainty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yup, you got to love the way 18 year old science geeks do that :D
At least 5:14 did not come into the conversation. ;)

I've noticed that they have stopped uploading. The second part came the day after the first, so maybe these filming boxes being spotted around are being used to film part 3?

I'd expect they aren't uploading because its a bank holiday, and the people responsible have the day off.

It'll probably be uploaded tomorrow.

Does anyone know if they have filmed the advert yet? I mean it should be ready now. When do you think it will start appearing on T.V .
Also, why haven't their been any uploads for Smile. Always? ::)

Joseph said:
Does anyone know if they have filmed the advert yet? I mean it should be ready now. When do you think it will start appearing on T.V .
Also, why haven't their been any uploads for Smile. Always? ::)

I can't imagine that the TV advert will be shown until at least a week before the opening day. So if it does open on the 18th the advert may be aired on Saturday.

As for your second point, why the ' ::) '? They never said that they would be uploading a new video every day. We know that it's likely there are four videos in total, it's probably better to spread them out a little rather than just get it over and done with in four days.

:)

I can see parts three and four being put online this week. Then that leave different types of marketing to come over the next few weeks. :)

Im thinking part three tomorrow (today being a bank holiday they wouldnt do one), then part four in a couple of days. Then all the big marketing starting on Friday/Saturday for the next few weeks.

Oooooh.

MMMM.

Let down that one for me. Only saving grace is the performance once again by Dr K.

He was better quite frankly as the leading role. Better than the woman who sounds more like she is out of Red Dwarf.

Universally praised thus far, that one though?

Missed opportunity.

sounds like a cheap version of GLaDOS... :p

I like it when the main antagonist actually appears to be a small cog in an otherwise more sinister plot. As much as I love Kelman, it's nice to see this story has multiple layers. A hierarchy of creepy lady who I'm calling The Over Watch in my head :p -> Kelman -> Miles.

Like the theatrics going on, only acting I didn't like in this one was Danny... that was cringy!

Also as a few suggested the next clue..

Get Corrected

Although I agree with theman regarding the clip being a little bit of a let down, I can't help but feel excited to see how this whole story will pan out, it seems like the story will be able to continue for a while yet and also allow AT to tie in scarefest rather easily for this and next year at least.

*nb on a side note if someone doesn't find Trish I going to start looking ;)

That woman's voice probably would have sounded alright had it not been juxtaposed against Gerry's ridiculously good acting. Even the echo effect can't mask the fact that it sounds amateur.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.