• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Toilet Topic

What more modern features are needed? As long as the toilet works, has a seat and a door round it.

My main pet hate with most public toilets now is dryer provision, who thinks they need six sinks but only one dryer? Should always be one dryer for every sink, unless paper towels are provided.
Which is the issue with most of Towers toilets, not enough hand dryers! The new ones at Thorpe have one hand dryer per sink. Those automatic flushes in some of the Towers toilets are awful as well, not been a problem so much for me but I am sure @Sazzle will be table to testify.

The toilets at Thorpe even smell nice, well, most of the time!

The toilets are towers are scent themed using aroma pods to make them smell like toilets. Honestly, what do people want? Them smelling like freshly cut grass or roses?

On a similar note, I remember the ones at the top of Towers Street did used to have funny sound effects.

Same at my work, 3 sinks and 1 dryer. Do you think since we have these dryers that blow 2000mph air at your hands that the makers sold them as you need less machines due to less time using them? Most rest rooms had equal dryers before they became Dyson ones became a thing

Same at my work, 3 sinks and 1 dryer. Do you think since we have these dryers that blow 2000mph air at your hands that the makers sold them as you need less machines due to less time using them? Most rest rooms had equal dryers before they became Dyson ones became a thing
I’ve found toilets not having enough driers an issue for ever. The old World Dryers that vaguely blow warm air took forever so one per set of toilets was just weird. At least the Dyson ones can get them dry in 30 seconds!

Just don’t go too far and make them like the cringelets in the dome at Thorpe. Those quotes on the walls make me want to die every time I go in.