• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The World of David Walliams: General Discussion

I’m pleased to see they haven’t stuck a permanent cattle pen queue down the middle of the street as I thought they might.

Looks like there are fixtures for temporary queue extensions to be added as necessary.

I’m pleased to see they haven’t stuck a permanent cattle pen queue down the middle of the street as I thought they might.

Looks like there are fixtures for temporary queue extensions to be added as necessary.

It’s a shame there not finishing all the edges of the building like the concept art, or brick pillars. Also the concrete floor at the bottom. I thought they would at least paint it to freshen. Looked so much better (floor) when was wobble world. Disappointed. Needs more floor plants, diamonds/gems and finishes at the front. Looks basic. Isn’t really any theming is there? When this ride open?

Hoping then seats are just for staff and are not going there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I want to know is how often are they going to sanitise the cars and handles? Every new set of riders, every 30 minutes or every hour? This will just add to wait time and throughput. All the guests better be prepared if they do open AT during outbreak the wait times are going to be long! Perhaps they may have to consider longer opening hours ( we can only dream )

If they wiped Galactica's cars when coronavirus wasn't even a threat, then I don't see why they couldn't wipe cars now.

maybe they could turn the galactica portal into a disinfectant machine
vzt9UIe.png

What I want to know is how often are they going to sanitise the cars and handles? Every new set of riders, every 30 minutes or every hour? This will just add to wait time and throughput. All the guests better be prepared if they do open AT during outbreak the wait times are going to be long! Perhaps they may have to consider longer opening hours ( we can only dream )

Wash your hands regularly, particularly before eating and avoid touching your face. Wiping down won't make any significant difference with Covid-19 as it is mainly spread from droplets from peoples breath or from your hands transmitting it into your mouth/eyes/nose.

Also why are you suggesting to wipe this ride down and not any of the others?