• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Meet Ups 2012

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Re: Theme Park Meet Ups

It seems the vane has now sold out for Scarefest meet. I have no idea how many members of TST have booked there or what the next option would be, Im sure the meet topic will go up soon after the merlinpool meet this weekend.

I will be there for fireworks but unsure where ill be staying over, if I do stay over it will be the Sunday night as im away the Saturday night elsewhere.

djtruefitt said:
It seems the vane has now sold out for Scarefest meet. I have no idea how many members of TST have booked there or what the next option would be, Im sure the meet topic will go up soon after the merlinpool meet this weekend.

I will be there for fireworks but unsure where ill be staying over, if I do stay over it will be the Sunday night as im away the Saturday night elsewhere.

The Inn Keepers Lodge in Stoke-on-trent has now changed to Travelodge, and the prices are on par with the Weathervane and it's only a few miles form the Vane. I considered booking it for when I go on the 13th but booked Vane instead. :)

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/486/ ... tham-hotel

Just found out that rooms are available in Splash Landings for Fireworks (Sunday 4th November) for £35.25 pppn based on six people sharing, excluding any further discounts. I'm seriously tempted to do this, seeing as I've never stayed on resort before. Anybody else interested?

EDIT: Actually, I've got my maths wrong. Based on six sharing in Splash for a room of six, it's £39.75 pppn. Surely it'd be cheaper to have a larger room? Seems rather odd, as four adults in a six-person room is £35.25 pppn. Still, I'd be interested in doing this. Any takers?

There's a chance I might be going to the first Fireworks night on the 2nd. This probebly rights off my chance of going to Scarefest this year but I've never been to the Fireworks before so it seems like a fair trade :)

I guess there will be some people there even though the main meet's on the 4th?

I think there will be people on park for all three days of fireworks even if the meet is on the Sunday.

As our 2012 Official Meet programme has now come to an end, so to has the time come to lock the general 2012 discussion topic.

Of course, you can still discuss meets gone by in the various meet-up topics, but for now - it's time for the TS Team to sit down round the table, and thrash out ideas and deals for our meets in 2013.

We look forward to getting some of our ideas out to you in the coming weeks - and thanks for being a part of our amazing meets through 2012!

TS is all about the community, and it's what sets us apart.

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.