• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Meet Ups 2012

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Re: Theme Park Meet Ups

Will probally be up after work a few nights

Badgy said:
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a mid-week scarefest meet this year?

Yes, I'm sure there will be nearer the time I'll let you know.

I'm off for most of Scarefest this year, I think we met up on a Wednesday night last year!

I think that TST should do a pleasurewood hills and a Great yarmouth pleasurebeach meet.

Might be doing both days of Scarefest......And might have sorted my outfit out :D

hobohippie95 said:
I think that TST should do a pleasurewood hills and a Great yarmouth pleasurebeach meet.

I would be very surprised if this actually happened. I have not known a meet to come over this part of the world ever!

Theme Park Meet Ups

In your dreams hobo! For a 'TST East' to happen there would basically need to be a lot more to do... Considering we're all in the arse end of nowhere here :p

We'd be happy to consider it for 2013, although it depends what we reckon would be popular with members.

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Could try picking a date and see if anyone would do a mini meet at PWH or the pleasure beach. You never know might get some people coming.

Should make Hull Fair next year an official meet, we have plenty of hotels in the city centre and everyone can meet my puppy! ;)

The upcoming LWV/FL mini meet will include Hull fair.

AstroDan said:
We'd be happy to consider it for 2013, although it depends what we reckon would be popular with members.

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

it would be good, as i can't get over to the towers and what not so pwh would be a must do for me.

By the way what are the rules at the vane about people sleeping on the floor? For example would I get turfed out for having 4 people in a 2? Or is it a case of tippy toeing around and not getting caught :p

Over that weekend for Scarefest they are full and could fill the hotel twice over...

Normally they wouldn't notice, so you'll be fine...

If anyone is looking to stop at the Vane on the 20th October for the Scarefest meet, please let me know as I would like to stop over... :)

Do we have to call them "Socials"? What is wrong with the word "meet" apart from that another site uses it?

To paraphrase another member's comments overheard on a "social" the other day, it sounds a bit like a day out for old folks, or an activity day at the local Conservative club :p

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.