• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Opening Meet: 16-17 March 2013

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TowersStreet Present: Theme Park Opening Meet

Dates: Saturday 16th - Sunday 17th March 2013

Venue: Alton Towers Resort

Accommodation: Splash Landings / Alton Towers Hotel

You're all more than welcome to attend our fantastic theme park opening weekend meet at Alton Towers Resort. Our official choice of accommodation for this weekend is the resort hotels, although if you're not stopping over and only wish to come for a day - or wish to stay off site, then that's fine, too!

We look forward to celebrating the full opening of the theme park (minus Smiler, of course) with loads of rides, fun and frivolity!

See you there!

:)

*please post in the Who's Going topic with details of your attendance.

Re: NEXT MEET: Theme Park Opening Meet: 16-17 March 2013

Sadly have prior commitments that weekend so will not be going (and continuing my tradition of never going to an opening weekend meet :p ) - have fun though! :D

Should be there Sunday and Saturday evening.. accom being on park makes me even more likely to come.

Convenience is much higher!

Really looking forward to this! I've got a room booked in ATH. Mad 9am rush to CCL for Burger Kitchen seeing as The Smiler is delayed? ;)

Finally my first TST meet of this season :p Counting down the days aha!

As I'm planning in staying the night, I'm aiming to get to the park by 11AM on the Saturday because I don't wanna wake up at 5 again!

I'll be there on the Saturday but have work on the Sunday so won't be staying over or visiting on the Sunday.

I will be attending, I'm looking to book a room if anybody is interested in stopping on park :)

Got the Saturday off work so ill be there then, but working on Sunday. Still not sure if I'm staying over or not, but hopefully will be :)

Re: NEXT MEET: TS Half Term Meet: 16-17 February 2013

Some bad news guys......I might be on the meet if some others I am going with can't go.....I feel so sorry for you lot :p

Got my hotel room booked, cannot wait!

be there Saturday but not Sunday or the evening as got other commitments on the Sunday. WOO first meet though YAY

anyone booked in for ATH/Splash landings got any room?

Reactions: D4n

josht said:
I will be attending, I'm looking to book a room if anybody is interested in stopping on park :)
I AM INTERESTED!!! if you ain't already got anything planned?

Reactions: D4n

I should be around for this but I don't know about transport and accommodation just yet, ideally I'd like to stay the Friday night at somebody's abode so I'm not late again and ideally not stay on resort because I can't afford to pay out for a resort room after Beach Party earlier this month.

Re: Re: NEXT MEET: Theme Park Opening Meet: 16-17 March 2013

Rowe said:
I should be around for this but I don't know about transport and accommodation just yet, ideally I'd like to stay the Friday night at somebody's abode so I'm not late again and ideally not stay on resort because I can't afford to pay out for a resort room after Beach Party earlier this month.

Rowe, me and Oli are probably looking off resort because we am poor! :(

I'm only got Saturday night though but food for thought!

Should be there both days...hopefully

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be there both days, staying both Friday and Saturday night on Resort. :)

M1ke said:
josht said:
I AM INTERESTED!!! if you ain't already got anything planned?
Just need two other people then i will book