• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Opening Meet: 16-17 March 2013

Re: NEXT MEET: Theme Park Opening Meet: 16-17 March 2013

Just booked a room for Saturday night only currently there are me and m1ke in the room so just interested if anybody wants the other 2 beds in the room

I'm interested - how much is it?

I'll give it some thought, Josh. I've never stayed at the hotels before, so it'd be nice to have a night there.

josht said:
Just booked a room for Saturday night only currently there are me and m1ke in the room so just interested if anybody wants the other 2 beds in the room

Would me and Ellie be able to fill those spaces? :) £52 each seems fine to me :)

Josh said:
josht said:

Would me and Ellie be able to fill those spaces? :) £52 each seems fine to me :)
Yeah sure you can :)

Sadly I am unable to go with Josh therefore there is a free space in his room

josht said:
Josh said:
josht said:

Yeah sure you can :)

Awesome :) if you pm me your bank details I'll transfer the money :)

John said:
I'm interested - how much is it?

josht said:

Don't forget John is interested :) £52

I might be there. In fact, I probably will be there but I'm not sure who with yet...

It just depends on what my parents say.

Unsure if I'm working that weekend, but I will be there for the bar drinking evening's entertainment in the hotels!

I'm going for the weekend and staying in the ATH with my family so prepare to see a drunken salfordian family passed out in the hallways when returning to your rooms. :-[

All paid for the room now, excited for the evening entertainments! :)

Me & T'other half will be here. Residing at home but, staying until hotel bar close so we don't miss out on the fun!

California just a few weeks after has sabotaged all efforts to stay on resort.

I've been a long time follower on TT, and moved to TS - but just don't post often. I would love to get involved in meets, but would be coming on my own. Is it easy to get involved, how do meets work (i'm new to this, but would love to do it :))?
I would just travel down for the day.

Mikey:SubTerra said:
I've been a long time follower on TT, and moved to TS - but just don't post often. I would love to get involved in meets, but would be coming on my own. Is it easy to get involved, how do meets work (i'm new to this, but would love to do it :))?

Meets work by everyone meeting up and doing things.....check out the meet guidelines :D

Poison Tom 96 said:

Meets work by everyone meeting up and doing things.....check out the meet guidelines :D

There's no need to be sarcastic. There is no clear link to information or guidelines in this forum or the sub forum named "Archives".

Poison Tom 96 said:

There's no need to be sarcastic. There is no clear link to information or guidelines in this forum or the sub forum named "Archives".

I didn't mean for it to be sarcastic! :( I am sorry.

People travel to location by themselves/get a lift etc. We meet say in Splash Landings lobby at X time (Say 8:45am for a normal meet) The meet itself has no strict activities.....anyone can suggest ANYTHING and it will be considered and the meet may break into smaller factions dependant on these suggestions. Might be wise to get a members mobile no in case you are late or something or lose the group.

Travel would be to Uttoxeter station then the 32a First bus if public transport.