• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide Appreciation Thread

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
To me Shawn is Shawn a friend (I never look up to him in awe as a blog star),

I presume that he lives with mum and I'm on the understanding that the royalties from his blogs pay's for his trips. I know that he also owns various theme parks season passes.

I don't know where he get's the energy from to do this. He will often squeeze a trip in on a day or two when he is off only to be back at work the next day. I'm only back 24 hours from my trip to Blackpool and I'm still shattered! :eek:

I've watch a few of his blog, I think what he does is great and he has my full support, you only live once and if he can manage to do all those trips as well as work, then good luck and go for it! :D

i really hope to meet him one day,

If you visit the Towers enough times, you should bump in to him. He is there most of the time when I visit and I'm on the understanding that he will be there for the Scarefest and fireworks (as a guest and working) . Obviously he won't be there every day.

Roy :)

ps.... I too survived his FB cull

Last edited:
I have to side with Rowe and have to question...how he gets the time off to to do it all let alone the finances to actually go to these places.
Merchandise, season passes, sometimes travel to over seas parks, this must all cost a bomb. Alton must be paying him well lol.

I have watched quite a few of his Vlogs and I enjoy them a lot as he goes really indepth.

Fair play to his effort of striving towards something he enjoys.

I have to side with Rowe and have to question...how he gets the time off to to do it all let alone the finances to actually go to these places.
Merchandise, season passes, sometimes travel to over seas parks, this must all cost a bomb.

That is something that I never ever question as it is Shawn's personal business....

....unless you are working for the Inland Revenue :eek: ;)

I'd say it's not exactly difficult to meet him considering he's supposed to work at Towers, but then again when does he actually ever work there seeing as he's on constant holiday?

As for his little 'vlogstar' minions, I'll pass. They're just as cringey as the fake duo on X Factor who had a spat over undercooked chicken.

You seem nice.

Yesterday I received my TPWW pin badge and lanyard

SAM_1833_zpsplrtltgg.jpg

SAM_1832_zpsjkd884uq.jpg

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.