• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

Has anyone seen Shawn and Charlotte’s huge trip reveal this evening?

If no one has seen it, the duo have announced that they are headed on their biggest trip ever in January 2023, as they’re visiting Singapore, Australia and Malaysia!

They’re spending 3 weeks out there and visiting 14 different theme parks, as well as filming a wealth of content for The Sanbrooke Adventures (their second, non-theme park based, channel)!

If you haven’t seen the reveal video, here it is, as Shawn and Charlotte can explain their plans a lot better than I can:

If no one has seen it, the duo have announced that they are headed on their biggest trip ever in January 2023, as they’re visiting Singapore, Australia and Malaysia!

They’re spending 3 weeks out there and visiting 14 different theme parks, as well as filming a wealth of content for The Sanbrooke Adventures (their second, non-theme park based, channel)!

If you haven’t seen the reveal video, here it is, as Shawn and Charlotte can explain their plans a lot better than I can:

And I'm lucky to get as far as the Midlands.

I’m intrigued by the inverting coaster at the Burjaya Time Square indoor amusement park in Kualor Lumpar. It’s an Intamin called Supersonic Odyssey, why can’t we have cool looking big indoor parks like this in the UK?

https://youtu.be/zAzsvGmTAgg

3.2v6 matey...and all the more thirsty as it is ancient as well.
The record in the cold weather, 6.9mpg on an essential (and thankfully brief) local journey.
Of course, around half of the carbon used in a vehicle overall is in the manufacture, so the longer a vehicle is used, the better for the environment in the long run...possibly/allegedly/etc.
Top rate shed though, and I get to pay extra tax on all that fuel!
Ed...And happy nude ear to you mate as well.

I have no camera, and if I was going to Thorpe by non powered means, it would be by pushbike, not walking...don't be silly, walking would take forever.

Dippy finds me the celebrity blood to use as paint...
And back on actual topic, have they got a house/museum yet, or is he still in dads shed?