• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

It's now common for YouTubers to have multiple channels if they do different styles of video. The most successful YouTuber Jimmy Donaldson known as MrBeast has five channels on the go: MrBeast, Beast Philanthropy, Beast Reacts, MrBeast Gaming and MrBeast 2.

Theme Park Worldwide doesn't do this but many people have separate channels for normal and short videos.

Two channels???
I thought one was more than enough personally.
I see Scott's lot on the Beach have been changing names as well...instantly forgettable rebranding.

I like the original idea of Shawn having two channels, TPWW for theme park and coaster content and then an alternate channel, Sanbrooke Adventures for exploring other kinds of places and attractions around the world. There’s some interesting travel vlog stuff on his second channel.

I’m not so interested though in its focus at the moment though on them doing domestic stuff around their house but presumably there’ll be lots of good travel stuff coming up soon when they go on their trip to Australia and Asia.

As for the PBE rebrand, Your Experience Guide seems to be an incredibly generic name along with an incredibly generic logo. I thought they’d have wanted to keep some kind of connection to parks or coasters in there.

It's now common for YouTubers to have multiple channels if they do different styles of video. The most successful YouTuber Jimmy Donaldson known as MrBeast has five channels on the go: MrBeast, Beast Philanthropy, Beast Reacts, MrBeast Gaming and MrBeast 2.
And that's only half of them. He has channels of all of these in different languages plus some other stuff he's related too.

Loving there 3 week tour of Singapore, Australia and Malaysla so far.
Having 2 channels gives you the extra income and they gonna film content for both channels. Really looking forward to seeing the Australia Zoo vlog as from the pictures they taken you can go by some of them.

I don't like the idea of Sanbrooke uploading to 2 YouTube channels in one day

Why not? One channel for uploading his theme park vlogs and and then the other channel for uploading non-theme park content such as visiting other attractions on the same trip such as zoos, exhibitions, observation wheels, and general city sightseeing, etc.

I think it’s a pretty good system, if you just want the theme park vlogs they are in one place and easy to find and if you extra content to give you a wider look at what is in an area then that is there on the second channel if want to watch it.

Last edited:
You know what, I've found their American trip to be thoroughly enjoyable. I have really enjoyed the content on both channels. (I should say finding, it enjoyable, as it is still being put out)
I do not know if it is their style of videos, the fact it is the United States of America (a country I dearly love) or a combination of both, I suspect the latter.

But yeah, for me, I am finding their content top tier at the moment.

The huge subscriber numbers is thoroughly deserved. The channel right now is at the best it has ever been IMO for many reasons.

I'm not just on a TPWW big up trip. But I enjoy digesting content via videos. I never used to be such a big watcher or I guess even a liker, of TPWW. But recently they have upped their game for sure and it is now among my top 10 Youtube Channels. Considering in some weeks I binge maybe 60 hours of Youtube (while doing other stuff!) To have them in my top 10, when I watch so much Youtube content (more than actual TV), is saying something.

Last edited:
You know what, I've found their American Trip to be thoroughly enjoyable. I have really enjoyed the content on both channels. (I should say finding, it enjoyable, as it is still being put out)
I do not know if it their style of videos, the fact it is the United States of America (a county I dearly love) or a combination of both, I suspect the latter.

The huge subscriber numbers is thoroughly deserved. The channel right now is at the best it has ever been IMO for many reasons.

I'm not just on a TPWW big up trip. But I enjoy digesting content via videos. I never used to be such a big watcher or I guess even a liker, of TPWW. But recently they have upped their game for sure and it is now among my top 10 Youtube Channels. Considering in some weeks I binge maybe 60 hours of Youtube (while doing other stuff!) To have them in my top 10, when I watch so much Youtube content (more than actual TV), is saying something.

I agree. The videos aren’t as chaotic these days.

I used to find it an unbearable watch when they had a bunch of overly excited geeks following them around whayyying desperate for camera time every 30 seconds.

Last edited:
The video content has been 1000x better since 2020, but without getting into trouble, I won’t go into why I think that apart from saying there used to be a certain individual in the videos quite regularly that I found insufferable and therefore couldn’t watch.

Anyway, the content is actually informative now I find and I like to see videos of parks that I’ll never get to go to, usually with honest, unbiased opinions in them and really showing what there is in the parks for all ages.

I agree. The videos aren’t as chaotic these days.

I used to find it an unbearable watch when they had a bunch of overly stimulated geeks following them around whayyying desperate for camera time every 30 seconds.

Totally agree. I feel that style was good for the channel back then, to grow the channel I guess, so I appreciate it only in the sense that is what got Shawn to where the channel is today.

Since changing to be just with Charlotte, the channel feels like it has finally found it's feet and matured. I feel it has absolutely been on an upwards trajectory ever since.
It has also been good to see Charlotte's presentation skills develop of the months and years, she is now pretty good and is sounding much more natural than she used to.

I am by no means a super fan, but I do appreciate and enjoy their content very much, so I will speak positively of them. Also, hey, it is just nice to be nice towards people.

The video content has been 1000x better since 2020, but without getting into trouble, I won’t go into why I think that apart from saying there used to be a certain individual in the videos quite regularly that I found insufferable and therefore couldn’t watch.

Anyway, the content is actually informative now I find and I like to see videos of parks that I’ll never get to go to, usually with honest, unbiased opinions in them and really showing what there is in the parks for all ages.

I totally agree with all of this. Shawn has rode a few storms that is for sure, some more serious than others...but he has made the right decisions along the way and come out stronger.

You know what, I've found their American trip to be thoroughly enjoyable. I have really enjoyed the content on both channels. (I should say finding, it enjoyable, as it is still being put out)
I do not know if it is their style of videos, the fact it is the United States of America (a country I dearly love) or a combination of both, I suspect the latter.

I think cause they going to new parks they trying out coasters they never been on and Shawn said at the beginning of this year he was gonna try to ride as many bucket list coasters as possible ( Think they may start a family next year as he keeps saying in some videos he can’t wait to bring there kids to theses parks) even Charlotte really got into making videos as my misses don’t watch Theme park worldwide much but loves there other channel.

Completely agree with this.
They don't have big egos, they don't care about how others see them. Shawn and Charlotte simply enjoy sharing their experiences of parks with others. This is why I enjoy watching them.

I sometimes have the displeasure of reading UK enthusiasts communicating with each other in twitter groups. I'm glad to have no part in it. It's more like watching an episode of love island. One big narcissistic popularity contest, with constant bickering and fighting. Some of them are in their 30s as well! All I see is constant namecalling and abuse

You don't get any of that with TPWW. Like you say, it's genuine top tier content.

Last edited: