• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

Many schools round here finish this friday, I would guess this week will be the worst.
Most London schools finish next week midweek, but many will run training days.
...and Sundays are now usually the quietest day of the week until September.

Next week will still have school strips so Saturday would be the better day. 7pm close on Saturday too :)

Not sure how representative it is but all the schools i know around here (South East) are breaking up this Friday so will possibly be a mix of school trips AND school holidayers :eek:

Fright nights tickets are now on sale!

Screenshot_20240722-124303.png

Interestingly though, opening times are listed as 10am-9pm. Didn't Fright Nights use to be a 10pm close?
Website confirms a new maze, with all the others still advertised. I do hope they give trailers a face lift non the less…

Have we seen that office in the bottom image before? That could be a hint for the marketing campaign

That 'new lows' tagline seems to hint at a new maze set underground.
"New lows" = Digging a hole. Back to the John Wardley playbook of building attractions, I see.

"Ok John, we want to do something new. Where do we start?"
"Have you thought about digging a hole?"
"We're on an artificial island John, there's nothing underneath us."
"Fine. Here's what you do. You get lots of material and build up a mound..."
"This sounds a bit better!"
"...and then you dig a hole!"

I’m guessing the new maze will go where black mirror was as that’s where work had happened recently.

I think hyperia will probably see some kind of scare zone or something as well. Then I guess everything else from last year will return, with the three old mazes, entertainment area near ghost train, high school thing near Stealth and the other scare zones returning.

Big shame. I always thought it was a great way to see updates which the general public wouldn't necessarily be interested in, and also a great way for them to get and interact with feedback.

I did notice since Hyperia had opened it had been a lot less active, with them replying to less and less comments etc..