• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

In recent years, Drayton has transitioned into more of a theme park. Thorpe is definitely not one as it's an amusement park with some theming, chunks of it feel like how Drayton used to before they adopted themed areas.

He isn't in charge, and it would take him a very long time on his own...
A great focus of attention in the middle of the park.
Don't think it is going anywhere, the beach is marked as next for development isn't it?
Haha, he won't get very far if he tried to turn up to the park on his own in a bulldozer plus a lot of people would point him in Ghost Train's direction instead 🤣

That's what I'm thinking - The beach and the island behind Swarm are prime development spots before touching anything else.

Tidal Wave is the safest water ride out of the lot at the moment and they surely have other priorities than tearing down a beloved water ride (unless Merlin absolutely hate water rides and want to do a Carowinds on their parks). 🤔

They’re not getting rid of The tidal Wave they just spent so much money replacing the bridge? Feel this is utter nonsense and believe it when I see it. Depth charge is more seasonal get absolutely soaked on they thing and it’s crap!

As mentioned the beach area, Slammer removal and replacement, the rapids will surely be a priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there meant to be actors on The Walking Dead and if so where? I didn't notice any but i'm sure it mentioned it on a sign outside. I'm assuming the zombies in cages weren't real people 😂