• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

Sundays at Fright Nights always attracts a certain type of guest unfortunately.

I wouldn't worry though, security are always on high alert and the small surface area of the park means they can get about quickly and keep on top of any trouble. They'll all be kicked out by the time it gets dark.
They don't ban alcohol like at towers do they:weary:

Went on Saturday with my daughter for the 1st time in 12 years. After reading the comments on here I was a little worried but we had a excellent day and got on all the major rides without buying fast track will do a trip report but here is a few pics I took.
Saw alive building
CB12E4CE-78A8-420F-8AF2-C72F191C7623.jpeg
Why are they still keeping the boat really needs to be scrapped off.

B1553C7F-350D-4771-B3C0-292A39C8D0FA.jpeg
Took me back seeing this backstage as it was known as that when I last visited.
C7068868-FCA2-4EBF-A57F-B7C91A3F99F4.jpeg
Also seeing this in the Nemesis gift shop.
Where Trailers is now is it built on part of the old ride layout?

Also in the Nemesis photo section I saw there was a slide fenced off what was that from?

Trailers!
they've cut down on the start even more, I miss the portal opening set piece, that was cool! But no, stranger things 4 rip-off sure

Say goodbye to the pyrotechnics (the best bit) for some cheap lightning clouds…
Honestly, they should’ve reset it back to the 2021 version. That was the best

Trailers!
they've cut down on the start even more, I miss the portal opening set piece, that was cool! But no, stranger things 4 rip-off sure

Say goodbye to the pyrotechnics (the best bit) for some cheap lightning clouds…
Honestly, they should’ve reset it back to the 2021 version. That was the best

It looks worse than last year. Last year's run-through was rubbish, so let's say that I don't have high hopes.

Sundays at Fright Nights always attracts a certain type of guest unfortunately.

I wouldn't worry though, security are always on high alert and the small surface area of the park means they can get about quickly and keep on top of any trouble. They'll all be kicked out by the time it gets dark.
'Gypsy Sundays' they used to call it... not sure if that's offensive or not nowadays...